Is Charles Co. Racist?

eclark said:
Why would they protect you from me, I'm just a harmless girl. :killingme
Speaking of 'harmless girls'... I hope you are able to help Cookie clean up her life so that she doesn't continue to make bad choices like her brother did. Are you friends with her too?

camily

Peace
eclark said:
Why would they protect you from me, I'm just a harmless girl. :killingme

Believe on not I work every day, hopefully just like you. I'm a Office Manager, I sit on my ass and do Admin work. :howdy:
I don't think living in a crack house constitutes being an "Office Manager".

eclark

kwillia said:
Speaking of 'harmless girls'... I hope you are able to help Cookie clean up her life so that she doesn't continue to make bad choices like her brother did. Are you friends with her too?

Sure am, why don't you tell Cookie that, get the address from your mayor. :killingme

eclark

camily said:
I don't think living in a crack house constitutes being an "Office Manager".

So why do I have to live in a crack house? :lmao:

What actually is a crack house, does the house that the white people-oh I'm sorry the (law abiding citizens) leave to go buy crack, and then come home and smoke it. Would that be considered a crack house? Their smoking crack in it. :howdy:

eclark said:

What actually is a crack house, does the house that the white people-oh I'm sorry the (law abiding citizens) leave to go buy crack, and then come home and smoke it. Would that be considered a crack house? Their smoking crack in it. :howdy:
For the record, no matter the skin color, people who buy and smoke crack are not law abiding citizens and are subject to be rightfully popped by the popo along with all the other criminals...:howdy:

mainman

Set Trippin
kwillia said:
For the record, no matter the skin color, people who buy and smoke crack are not law abiding citizens and are subject to be rightfully popped by the popo along with all the other criminals...:howdy:
What if I just cook some up at home? Is that ok?

camily

Peace
eclark said:

Hey black person (oh I'm sorry, law abiding citizen) the white people buying and smoking crack are breaking the law as well and we'd say the same thing to them. We are equal opportunity haters.
As far as I can see, the NAACP stands for:
National Association for the Advancement of Crack Peddlers
:killingme

eclark

kwillia said:

Good point, so why not lock up the crack heads and give them 10 & 20 years, instead of giving them rehab and probation. That's wasting the governments money isn't it? :flowers:

eclark

camily said:
Hey black person (oh I'm sorry, law abiding citizen) the white people buying and smoking crack are breaking the law as well and we'd say the same thing to them. We are equal opportunity haters.
As far as I can see, the NAACP stands for:
National Association for the Advancement of Crack Peddlers

Maybe you need to get your eyes checked honey, if that's what you see, you don't see to good. :flowers:

MMDad

Lem Putt
eclark said:
Good point, so why not lock up the crack heads and give them 10 & 20 years, instead of giving them rehab and probation. That's wasting the governments money isn't it? :flowers:
Why lock them up when we can cap them?

ylexot

Super Genius
eclark said:

I thought that was a cracker house! :groan: