Is Charles Co. Racist?

donbarzini

No you're as stupid as they get. It's morons like you that perpetuate(that's pronounced purr-pet-you-ate)the stereotypes that you're always #####in' about.

Pandora

I'm convinced eclark is an MPD.

The posts are just getting more and more stupid. And they are reminding me more and more of JPC.

eclark

donbarzini said:
No you're as stupid as they get. It's morons like you that perpetuate(that's pronounced purr-pet-you-ate)the stereotypes that you're always #####in' about.

Oh well. :lalala:

Mikeinsmd

eclark said:
Good idea, you should write to your mayor with that one. :howdy:
For you E....

Attachments

• kitten1.jpg
    kitten1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 81

eclark

Pandora said:
I'm convinced eclark is an MPD.

The posts are just getting more and more stupid. And they are reminding me more and more of JPC.

Sorry I don't speak you slang what is a MPD? :popcorn:

eclark said:
Why ya'll don't use it. Like I was told we don't have time to proof read. :howdy:

I use it, but thanks for the suggestion. While you're at it, please try practicing punctuation and correct grammar. Your posts are starting to make even less sense. TY!

eclark

Speedy70 said:
I use it, but thanks for the suggestion. While you're at it, please try practicing punctuation and correct grammar. Your posts are starting to make even less sense. TY!

Sure well, anything for the good law abiding citizens of Charles County. :buttkick:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
eclark said:
I'm not stupid, you got me ####ed up. (Police) their just as dumb as the people who signed up for Bush's army. :killingme

The real idiotic agenda has been revealed

You know Rove and Bushy McHitler used their Katrina Death ray to blow up the levees down in "Chocalate city" right?

camily

Peace
eclark said:
So you finally kicked the habit, congradulations! :killingme
Actually I did, that's why I can tell you everything you say is :bs: . I quit cold turkey several years ago and chose to be a responsilble adult a get myself out of that life and raise my kids to the BEST of my ability and i have no tollerance for those that don't. It absolutely sickens me to think of my life before. Let me tell you, there is no "ethical" drug dealer.