Is It Acceptable

Beta84

They're out to get us
Nice notion, but let's do delve back into the very distant history on up which proves that because tolerence is personal... someone will always find ketchup intolerable.

Everybody sing... :dance: "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony)" ...:getdown:

:whistle:

lets sing!

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Nice notion, but let's do delve back into the very distant history on up which proves that because tolerence is personal... someone will always find something intolerable.

Everybody sing... :dance: "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony)" ...:getdown:

Can we just have mango margaritas instead? :buddies:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Nice notion, but let's do delve back into the very distant history on up which proves that because tolerence is personal... someone will always find something intolerable.

I don't know the words. Can I hum?
:dance:

But she broke a nail. :sad:

My son has developed a habit of calling his sister a tardmuffin. I got on him (because I found it offensive...:smile:) so he shortened it to "muffin".... she'd do something silly or stupid he'd say, ".... you muffin." We all knew what he meant but it was an allowed compromise. Until the day my mother commented on how sweet it was for a brother to have such a sweet nickname for his litte sister...:smile: I hated to burst her bubble. :doh:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
My son has developed a habit of calling his sister a tardmuffin. I got on him (because I found it offensive...:smile:) so he shortened it to "muffin".... she'd do something silly or stupid he'd say, ".... you muffin." We all knew what he meant but it was an allowed compromise. Until the day my mother commented on how sweet it was for a brother to have such a sweet nickname for his litte sister...:smile: I hated to burst her bubble. :doh:

I don't find being called a tard offensive at all. :roflmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I know. I know. :doh: She called to tell me she got a 99.7% on her final project for one of her classes... when I get home I'll have to call her a tard and tell her to try harder next time. That'll put things back in order. :clap:

That would be so great! :roflmao: