is this the same George Floyd?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What in the ** is wrong with you that you cannot understand a very simple concept that is **ing spelled out specifically??

well that fact you are wrong is perfectly understandable

white people out sided of the inner cites are just as capable of shooting each other in robberies / over drugs ..... it just does not make it past the local news

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Thats precisely the effect of that ridiculous televised Democrat campaign rally

FIFY

Having Al Sharpton take that thing over pretty much negated it for me. The Floyd family can have whatever funeral they want, but if they were looking for sympathy they lost mine when they allowed that race hustling ahole to use it for his own cynical money grubbing purposes.

They talk about Trump being divisive - yeah, let me introduce you to Al Sharpton.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I agree but it goes back to the two things i posted earlier :

Black adults are about five times as likely as whites to say they’ve been unfairly stopped by police because of their race or ethnicity

Nearly two-thirds of black adults (65%) say they’ve been in situations where people acted as if they were suspicious of them because of their race or ethnicity, while only a quarter of white adults say that’s happened to them

So they are being profiled and unfairly searched or detained which leads to a higher incidence of police brutality and death.

See earlier post for link
you realize that you're stating peoples opinion as facts here, this could just as easily be a racial inferiority complex as a systemic legal response.

SamSpade

It shows me you know nothing of crime statistics because it would be far, far, far more likely that the perps would have been 75% black and 25% white and that it would show that whites were three times more likely to be killed.

Coming in late to this discussion - but THAT is a big part of it. Being arrested for a violent crime is not a matter of cops - whether white or black - being racial. When you have VIDEO of the perp - it's not a matter of race. When you have a victim of a crime and the race is known - it's not a racial thing if they are black. The data is pretty clear that blacks are more likely to commit the violent crimes. THAT might be resolved if we can get behind that fact - but to agree with the data is considered racist.

I posted here elsewhere about a case where a lawyer friend told me once that his client claimed he was just going to jail because he was black (he had robbed a convenience store). He told his client well THAT and the security footage. I don't know how anyone gets it lodged into their head that if they commit a crime - and they know it's a crime - that somehow they ought to get a free pass or claim racism.

Something else that is confirmable - blacks are much more likely to flee, fight or otherwise resist arrest than any other group when it is measured. I have a couple cop friends who say, yep, that's true and I don't know why. They also said they're more likely to antagonize a cop.

When we were in Russia - we observed cops harassing people and extorting them for bribes - and we were told to be quiet because if they find out you're an American, they will ABSOLUTELY threaten you for a bribe. IF I thought cops were corrupt and dangerous in America - the one thing I would never do is talk back, spit on them, insult them, in any way provoke them needlessly - and I sure as hell wouldn't PICK A FIGHT with them. If they put cuffs on me, I would complain if I thought I was innocent, but I would NOT fight it.

Looking over a list the WaPo put out a few years back - with respect to shootings of all perps of all races by cops - it's clear enough that MOST of them attacked the cops.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I posted here elsewhere about a case where a lawyer friend told me once that his client claimed he was just going to jail because he was black (he had robbed a convenience store). He told his client well THAT and the security footage. I don't know how anyone gets it lodged into their head that if they commit a crime - and they know it's a crime - that somehow they ought to get a free pass or claim racism.

They've been taught for 50 years that they're entitled to others property by the criminal justice system and Democrats.

It's not a race thing as much as a culture thing.

The current urban black culture teaches them to defy authority, take things that don't belong to them and to kill indiscriminately.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

There, there now...

Crabcatcher79

They've been taught for 50 years that they're entitled to others property by the criminal justice system and Democrats.

The current urban black culture teaches them to defy authority, take things that don't belong to them and to kill indiscriminately.

You can't be serious. Like an actual human with a brain believes this to be true and is not in the least bit ashamed to type it publicly?

:dead:

Grumpy

^that..I worked a midnight shift with a black woman back in the 70s, just the 2 of us in a computer room babysitting the computers. We had long discussions on race, one of the things she told me was, tho, not fair in her point of view, her daddy told her to scream racism at the first hint of trouble, whether at work or deailing with society. cuz it works..

Clem72

FIFY

Having Al Sharpton take that thing over pretty much negated it for me. The Floyd family can have whatever funeral they want, but if they were looking for sympathy they lost mine when they allowed that race hustling ahole to use it for his own cynical money grubbing purposes.

They talk about Trump being divisive - yeah, let me introduce you to Al Sharpton.

He probably gave them a mafia style offer they couldn't refuse.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You can't be serious. Like an actual human with a brain believes this to be true and is not in the least bit ashamed to type it publicly?

:dead:
Show me where it's wrong.

That's exactly what you see on the nightly news. Whole bands storming businesses and stealing everything that isn't nailed down, others looting CVS's stores, liquor stores, shoe stores, jewelry stores, all feeling entitled to the merchandise ( ), burning everything in their wake, attacking people on the streets for no reason other than they feel like it....

You might want to pull your head out of your ass once in a while, if for no other reason that a bit of fresh air.

Crabcatcher79

Show me where it's wrong.

That's exactly what you see on the nightly news. Whole bands storming businesses and stealing everything that isn't nailed down, others looting CVS's stores, liquor stores, shoe stores, jewelry stores, all feeling entitled to the merchandise ( ), burning everything in their wake, attacking people on the streets for no reason other than they feel like it....

And how many dozens of Karens have we seen trying to police black peoples behavior in public, call the police on people for being black?

That doesnt mean white suburban culture hates blacks.

It means there are some people who are racist and are being filmed.

It means some people white and black believe the only way to get ahead is through crime.

Your statement is still wrong and bigoted.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And how many dozens of Karens have we seen trying to police black peoples behavior in public, call the police on people for being black?

That doesnt mean white suburban culture hates blacks.

It means there are some people who are racist and are being filmed.

It means some people white and black believe the only way to get ahead is through crime.

Your statement is still wrong and bigoted.
No. It just means entitled, busy-body leftist shitbags hate blacks.

If they didn't they wouldn't treat them like spoiled children and make the ones causing the problem accountable.

But, Nooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuoooooooooooo! That would be racist.

The only bigot here is you.