It's Officialy Official

Tina2001aniT

CandyRain said:
I just want you to admit that, when push came to shove, i.e., after baby #2, you found a way to avoid pregnancy. You can't really call baby #2 an oops. :razz:

You are just an idiot........

I have hormone related migraines as well and can't take any birth control containing hormones (which is virtually all of them) and I will be damned if I am going to get my tubes tied justto prevent getting pregnant at an inoportune time.....

CandyRain

Tina2001aniT said:
You are just an idiot........

I have hormone related migraines as well and can't take any birth control containing hormones (which is virtually all of them) and I will be damned if I am going to get my tubes tied justto prevent getting pregnant at an inoportune time.....
GET AN IUD!!!!!!!!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
CandyRain said:
Now you're wrong. I was married for 5 years before I had my son :drama:

And you're divorced, yet you're soooo concerned with me having my son out of wedlock even though I'm still with his daddy and getting ready to marry him and we're planning on him adopting baby #1 since his daddy is no where around. My kids have a normal family, mommy and daddy live in the same house and love each other and are happy. Who gives a crap if we ever get married, really? My pigs don't care. Yet you in your position with a child is casting judgement left and right. Glass houses baby, glass houses.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
CandyRain said:
:shrug: bcause I'm fat, ugly and can't get a man to impregnate me? :lmao:
No....all joking aside, why are you so concerned about Pixie and the choices that she's made in her life? Why does this bother you so much?

Tina2001aniT

pixiegirl said:
It's not recommended for women under 30 who plan on having more children. The new ones have hormones in them as well. :howdy:

:yeahthat: Thanks Pix......
I knew there was a reason the doc was so against it.....

p.s. I am under 30......

CandyRain

BadGirl said:
No....all joking aside, why are you so concerned about Pixie and the choices that she's made in her life? Why does this bother you so much?
This all started over my :confused: that she was getting married when she already had kids. Her and everyone else jumped on the defense. :shrug: I got married, had kid, got divorced. I'm not judgmental because I don't know if I'll ever have another kid or get married again. Never say never. It got interesting debating the marriage before kids, vice versa issue. Isn't that what forums are for?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
BadGirl said:
:yeahthat: All that matters is that her family is happy. Why the need to try to invalidate her? :confused:

CandyRain

And ladies, when you karma bomb someone, please be above reproach. The title of this thread is misspelled, none of you know me to know if I'm really fat or not AND if you're gonna break bad on someone, that's not the time to use "butt" in lieu of "ass". :nono:

CandyRain said:
And ladies, when you karma bomb someone, please be above reproach. The title of this thread is misspelled, none of you know me to know if I'm really fat or not AND if you're gonna break bad on someone, that's not the time to use "butt" in lieu of "ass". :nono:
It help if you post the karma for us all to critique.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
My B and I aren't legally married and we have 4 kids. :shrug:

*Proud and happy to be a hoochie* :diva:

Congrats Pixie!!

Last edited:

MMDad

Lem Putt
CandyRain said:
This all started over my :confused: that she was getting married when she already had kids. Her and everyone else jumped on the defense. :shrug: I got married, had kid, got divorced. I'm not judgmental because I don't know if I'll ever have another kid or get married again. Never say never. It got interesting debating the marriage before kids, vice versa issue. Isn't that what forums are for?
Let me get this straight: The only reason to get married is to get impregnated. Then bail. So all of these people who get married because they love somebody have it all wrong. Miss pearl necklace said so.

Since marriage is solely for procreation, you must oppose gay marriage, marriage after menopause, marriage of sterile people, and marriage of people who don't want to have kids.

There were three choices for your first post on this topic:

Right: Congratulations Pixie!!!!

Nuetral:

Wrong: Why are you getting married if you already have kids?

If you don't believe me, ask Miss Manners how you should have responded.

By the way, Congrats Pixie!!!!!

Last edited: