It's Officialy Official

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
CandyRain said:
How many more kids do you want to have? :popcorn:

None, I got my tubes tied since hormones weren't an option and the other options obviously weren't that effective. :bubble: How smart do you feel now? I'm sure that's not the answer you were expecting. :lmao:

CandyRain

pixiegirl said:
None, I got my tubes tied since hormones weren't an option and the other options obviously weren't that effective. :bubble: How smart do you feel now? I'm sure that's not the answer you were expecting. :lmao:
It is ABSOLUTELY the answer I expected. TY. :huggy:

pixiegirl said:
Can you tell him for a wedding present I'd like a Kate Spade, please. :huggy: :lmao:
One like this?

Attachments

• Spade.jpg
    Spade.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 119

Pete

Repete
I heard there is a strain of super smart-sperm. They are so smart is a chic's personality sucks ass they will do a u turn and come right back out. :wetspot:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
Can you tell him for a wedding present I'd like a Kate Spade, please. :huggy: :lmao:
Can I call first dibs on it after you've had it for awhile and decide you don't want it anymore? :huggy:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
CandyRain said:
The answer I wanted was "none" and by telling me your tubes are tied, that's the answer. :neener:

And why do you not want me to have any more kids? My first was in wedlock; I'm still with #2s father. If I were to have any more children it would be with the man that I'm marrying. I don't get it. You're very judgemental.

CandyRain

pixiegirl said:
And why do you not want me to have any more kids? My first was in wedlock; I'm still with #2s father. If I were to have any more children it would be with the man that I'm marrying. I don't get it. You're very judgemental.
I just want you to admit that, when push came to shove, i.e., after baby #2, you found a way to avoid pregnancy. You can't really call baby #2 an oops. :razz:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
CandyRain said:
I just want you to admit that, when push came to shove, i.e., after baby #2, you found a way to avoid pregnancy. You can't really call baby #2 an oops. :razz:
Why does this even matter to you? What is going to admit to anything really going to do? Is Pixie trying to hit you up for daycare expenses or something? Seems to me this really is none of your bidness.

The only way that this would really concern you is if she were asking for your financial support, and I don't recall her every asking you for a dime. :ohwell:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
CandyRain said:

After baby #1 the doctor would not tie my tubes because I was only 22. She tried her damndest to talk me out of it with babe #2 because I was only 25 but I was dead set for it. So again you're wrong. Sorry.

CandyRain

BadGirl said:
Why does this even matter to you? What is going to admit to anything really going to do? Is Pixie trying to hit you up for daycare expenses or something? Seems to me this really is none of your bidness.

The only way that this would really concern you is if she were asking for your financial support, and I don't recall her every asking you for a dime. :ohwell:
:shrug: bcause I'm fat, ugly and can't get a man to impregnate me? :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
BadGirl said:

No crap, a complete stranger all wrapped up on me. People in glass houses at that.