It's Officialy Official

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
CityGrl said:
No, it's called common sense. Since I can't be on BC, I use what I need to use to avoid bebes out of wedlock. It's not a hard concept.

Ohhhhhh I get it.... You get a migraine and abstain since it's the only 100% effective form of b/c. It's not a hard concept that even when you're careful stuff happens.

I certainly wasn't complaining about having my son out of marraige and I'm marrying his daddy. WTF is wrong with people?

Tina2001aniT

pixiegirl said:
Ohhhhhh I get it.... You get a migraine and abstain since it's the only 100% effective form of b/c. It's not a hard concept that even when you're careful stuff happens.

I certainly wasn't complaining about having my son out of marraige and I'm marrying his daddy. WTF is wrong with people?

I think it is that holierthanthou disease :shrug:

pixiegirl said:

fermenting feed...:jameo:

Coaster

pixiegirl said:

I'm sure your son appreciates you not killing him (abortion).
People? Some people maybe, don't put me in that snobby group, you go girl.

CandyRain

pixiegirl said:

It's all the horror stories we've all heard about women trapping men by getting pregnant :shrug:. There are forms of birth control that don't involve hormones so when you hear someone say they got pregnant because they couldn't take the pill, it's a little lame. :yawn: Bottom line is, you really weren't concerned if you ended up pregnant without a husband or you would have made damn sure it didn't happen. :eyebrow: No big deal and nothing to get defensive about. Different strokes for different folks. :buddies:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
CandyRain said:
It's all the horror stories we've all heard about women trapping men by getting pregnant :shrug:. There are forms of birth control that don't involve hormones so when you hear someone say they got pregnant because they couldn't take the pill, it's a little lame. :yawn: Bottom line is, you really weren't concerned if you ended up pregnant without a husband or you would have made damn sure it didn't happen. :eyebrow: No big deal and nothing to get defensive about. Different strokes for different folks. :buddies:
I wanted to have a baby, much moreso than I wanted to get married. Thankfully, now I have a child I absolutely positively adore, and no ex-husband I want to squash like a bug to make my life miserable until my baby turns 18 (and beyond).

It was a very conscious decision for me to have a baby, all without the desperate need to get married. I am thrilled with my decision.

CandyRain said:
Bottom line is, you really weren't concerned if you ended up pregnant without a husband or you would have made damn sure it didn't happen. :eyebrow: No big deal and nothing to get defensive about. Different strokes for different folks. :buddies:

I disagree with this....Sometimes shiat happens...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
CandyRain said:

:killingme I trapped him alright! My evil plan worked perfectly! You read me like a book. :lmao:

CandyRain

pixiegirl said:
:killingme I trapped him alright! My evil plan worked perfectly! You read me like a book. :lmao:
YOU NEED TO RELAX...no one's pointing a finger. You asked what people's problem is. There you have it.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
CandyRain said:
YOU NEED TO RELAX...no one's pointing a finger. You asked what people's problem is. There you have it.

CandyRain said:
Bottom line is, you really weren't concerned if you ended up pregnant without a husband or you would have made damn sure it didn't happen.

But Miss Cleo, I'm not spun up at all. You know what I was thinking then, you should know what I'm thinking now. :jameo: :lmao:

WH is right. Sometimes $hit happens.

CandyRain

pixiegirl said:
But Miss Cleo, I'm not spun up at all. You know what I was thinking then, you should know what I'm thinking now. :jameo: :lmao:

WH is right. Sometimes $hit happens.
How many more kids do you want to have? :popcorn:

CandyRain said:
There are forms of birth control that don't involve hormones ... Different strokes for different folks. :buddies:
If she'd been strokin it, she wouldn't have gotten preggers. :smack: