It's Officialy Official

pixiegirl said:
I don't feel guilty about a thing, thus the reason I waited until I was ready to get married opposed to getting married just because I was pregnant. Keep on thinking you're smart though. :lmao:

So what's the reason for the need to condone others? Me in particular today. Does your husband not pay enough attention to you? Does he prefer to look at girls that look like me? Are you unhappy in your own marriage thus you feel the need to reflect your unhappiness my way? VRAI WE NEED A HUG OVER HERE!!!!!!!
:fixed: :razz:
pixiegirl said:
the above was TOTALLY a joke and anyone who takes it seriously should be shot!
OK, THAT made me laugh.

Might I suggest you use an inline blackpowder rifle? No documentation when you buy it since it is not a regulated firearm, so no papertrail for the cops to follow back to you. Excellent accuracy and you can get one for $100 brand new.

CandyRain

:razz:
pixiegirl said:
VRAI WE NEED A HUG OVER HERE!!!!!!!
Here ya go :huggy:

#1 I asked about your kids because I got the impression you were married already. That's when everyone got defensive and :crazy:.

#2 I got married, had a kid and divorced my husband. :drama:

#3 Since I'm not planning to have any more kids, I'm not planning to get married again.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
CandyRain said:
:razz:
Here ya go :huggy:

#1 I asked about your kids because I got the impression you were married already. That's when everyone got defensive and :crazy:.

#2 I got married, had a kid and divorced my husband. :drama:

#3 Since I'm not planning to have any more kids, I'm not planning to get married again.

I got married, had a child and I crap you not 6 weeks later divorced my husband who is hopefully ODing somewhere as we speak.

Almost 2 years into a new relationship and unable to take any type of hormone (ie: birth control pills, patch, etc) due to very bad migraines I ended up pregnant. We had a very off and on relationship up until just shortly before I got pregnant. He asked me to marry him before I found out I was pregnent. When I found out I was pregnant all bets were off as having already having a child I knew the stresses we were going to endure. I chose to wait until we were a little older and wiser and wanted to make sure we were marrying for the right reasons.

The littlest pig will be 2 next month. We can look at each other and know that we're getting married because we love each other and because we want to be with each other. We've been through a lot; we've put each other through a lot. We've grown up together. There was no need to rush things and I feel no guilt or regret.

And for future reference, anybody who says anything about my pigs gets instant attitude unless it's a personal friend of mine. Just ask Smalltown. :lmao:

pixiegirl said:
We can look at each other and know that we're getting married because we love each other and because we want to be with each other. We've been through a lot; we've put each other through a lot. We've grown up together. There was no need to rush things and I feel no guilt or regret.
:bawl: :flowers: :love:

camily

Peace
pixiegirl said:
I wouldn't be a very good lookin' dude! :barf: :killingme I have however seen some very pretty men. :lmao:
Pixieboy just doesn't sound as good either.
Congratulations Pixie! Very happy for you! :yay: