It's Officialy Official

daydreamer

pixiegirl said:
Your woman is in it so I suppose I'm obligated to invite you..... :razz: :love:
You don't have to. Just means I don't have to dress up.

Chasey, you can get some new Hoots.......I told you I would buy them. :lmao:

CandyRain

Chasey_Lane said:
That would leave me with a scar on my belly button or arm pit. :bawl:
Two of my friends had theirs done and one went with the nipple and one went under the breast. No visible scar on the nipple :yay:

daydreamer

CandyRain said:
Two of my friends had theirs done and one went with the nipple and one went under the breast. No visible scar on the nipple :yay:
I have seen some done by the nipple and has had a bad scar. I have seen under the breast and you can't tell but have seen some also that look bad. I guess just matters who you go to and how well the do work.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Chasey_Lane said:
That would leave me with a scar on my belly button or arm pit. :bawl:
What does the belly button scar look like? I have a tiny scar from my belly button ring, and my mom has a tiny scar from getting her tubes tied. They aren't very noticable.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
daydreamer said:
I have seen some done by the nipple and has had a bad scar. I have seen under the breast and you can't tell but have seen some also that look bad. I guess just matters who you go to and how well the do work.

Hell hath frozen over! A friend of mine had her done through the nipple and it looked really really bad! Another lost all feeling. Enough to deter me from having it done that way. My scars are tiny and not noticable at all. Though I've seen some hack jobs under the boob as well. I personally wouldn't have gone through the armpit or belly button as it's too far a distance to tunnel and the risk of nerve damage too high just to avoid a tiny scar.

Why the heck would a woman obsess over whether or not there is a wee bit of a scar under each boob... does she really think a guy who is that upclose and personal won't notice they aren't "real"... does she really think a guy who is that upclose and personal cares at that point...:eyebrow: :confused:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
kwillia said:
Why the heck would a woman obsess over whether or not there is a wee bit of a scar under each boob... does she really think a guy who is that upclose and personal won't notice they aren't "real"... does she really think a guy who is that upclose and personal cares at that point...:eyebrow: :confused:
Good points..

Coaster

kwillia said:

Easy for you to say, oh one of great rack