It's Officialy Official

CityGrl

Time for a nap
pixiegirl said:
For her migraines to prevent babies! I'll have to try that next time I get a headache. :lmao:

No, it's called common sense. Since I can't be on BC, I use what I need to use to avoid bebes out of wedlock. It's not a hard concept.

Coaster said:
Easy for you to say, oh one of great rack
Ya know... up to this point, I thought I had your attention that night because you were intigued by my witty remarks and winning personality...:doh:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
Why the heck would a woman obsess over whether or not there is a wee bit of a scar under each boob... does she really think a guy who is that upclose and personal won't notice they aren't "real"... does she really think a guy who is that upclose and personal cares at that point...:eyebrow: :confused:
I would imagine that the strippers with no scars get more tips than the strippers with scars. :shrug:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
CityGrl said:
No, it's called common sense. Since I can't be on BC, I use what I need to use to avoid bebes out of wedlock. It's not a hard concept.
Was Pixie complaining about having a child out of wedlock? What concern is it of yours?

Nickel said:
I would imagine that the strippers with no scars get more tips than the strippers with scars. :shrug:
I seriously doubt men in strip joints are looking for scars that closely...:eyebrow:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
Why the heck would a woman obsess over whether or not there is a wee bit of a scar under each boob... does she really think a guy who is that upclose and personal won't notice they aren't "real"... does she really think a guy who is that upclose and personal cares at that point...:eyebrow: :confused:
You just ruined the run out of my :sarcasm: :frown:

Chasey_Lane said:
:snacks: I don't know that I've seen this side of you before.
I think she may be thinking it's time for her to think about getting a boob job and it's making her extra sensitive...:bubble:

Coaster

kwillia said:
Ya know... up to this point, I thought I had your attention that night because you were intigued by my witty remarks and winning personality...:doh:

You're right about that, I don't know anything about the size of your breasts, all the posts I've done that have referenced your girls was done as pure jests.
Truthfully, giving credit where it is due, it was your conversation and humor.

Now, enough of that mushy crap, bite me.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
I think she may be thinking it's time for her to think about getting a boob job and it's making her extra sensitive...:bubble:
I could never get a boob job, I'm too scared. :lmao:

CityGrl

Time for a nap
Nickel said:
Was Pixie complaining about having a child out of wedlock? What concern is it of yours?

No, she was saying that her migraines kept her from BC and she got pregnant.

I'm just saying that as a migraine sufferer, there are other forms of BC.

Oh, and was I talking to you anyway? :jameo:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
CityGrl said:
No, she was saying that her migraines kept her from BC and she got pregnant.

I'm just saying that as a migraine sufferer, there are other forms of BC.

Oh, and was I talking to you anyway? :jameo:
Um, nobody asked for your input, but you offered it anyways. I'm just extending the same courtesy. :lmao: