It's really happening.....

W

Wenchy

pixiegirl said:
STFU. This is serious.

The Civics nowadays are almost as big as the Accords, and get better gas mileage. I've had both, and never had any complaints. I've had a total of 5 Honda's over the years, and my favorite was my stripped Civic hatchback (6K brand new) and I put the stereo in and added a sunroof. The stripped package had vinyl seats, and were baby and child friendly. I will never buy another car with fabric seats.

I have leather now, but that was not an option on Honda's back then. It was fabric (for more money) or vinyl (that looked like leather and held up very well)

I know you, and you will buy what you want. Have fun! :buddies:

Ponytail

The Honda Element is designed for a family of rugrats. The interior is made to literally be hosed out. :yay:

But, we'll all be waiting on the edge of our seats waiting to see what totally grown-up and selfless decision Pixie makes THIS time.

:roflmao:

Ponytail

cattitude said:
You mean "mad" as in "nuts" right?

Nope. I would say that she was "nuts" when she made the decision to go to Food Lion with both rugrats. She got MAD soon after she got there. :lmao:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Good choice of going with a used 4-door Honda Accord with leather seats. Practical, economical, and beautiful. :yay:

These may haul the kiddies :shrug:

Attachments

• ghetto bus.JPG
    ghetto bus.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Woman's Dream Car (1).JPG
    Woman's Dream Car (1).JPG
    29 KB · Views: 91
W

Wenchy

Ponytail said:
The Honda Element is designed for a family of rugrats. The interior is made to literally be hosed out. :yay:

But, we'll all be waiting on the edge of our seats waiting to see what totally grown-up and selfless decision Pixie makes THIS time.

:roflmao:

As much as I love Honda, I have to say they started the proliferation of UGLY square shaped vehicles on the road with "The Element". :barf:

Practical is one thing, but aesthetics are important as well.

Pixie will make the right decision. :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
pixiegirl said:
They're totally not worth it. The gas mileage is really no better then the regular 4 cyl.
You saying a regular Camry would gt just as good mileage as a Hybrid??

Does the Regular Camry come with the tax deductions too??

And I'm sorry, after travelling in a Prius to Annapolis, then over to Arundel Mills, nice ride, enough power with three grown (fat) men it, and STILL got over 50 MPG..

I don't see how you can say it would have been the same if it had a normal four cylinder in it. It would have been an EXCEPTIONALLY small 4 banger to get the 50 MPG, and it would have been a dog all the way up and back..

Besides the hybrids come with COOL video's to watch while you are driving..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
That and I think your level of "cool" says MINIVAN all the way!!

Dodge Caravan..

.. with wood side paneling..

4 cylinder...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I thought only women had wazoo's...

And let me tell ya, if it talked.. I'd be RUNNING out the door!!

And just tellin ya.. I was anti Prius.. but I was impressed.. as impressed as one can be with a butt ugly car!!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
itsbob said:
You saying a regular Camry would gt just as good mileage as a Hybrid??

Does the Regular Camry come with the tax deductions too??

And I'm sorry, after travelling in a Prius to Annapolis, then over to Arundel Mills, nice ride, enough power with three grown (fat) men it, and STILL got over 50 MPG..

I don't see how you can say it would have been the same if it had a normal four cylinder in it. It would have been an EXCEPTIONALLY small 4 banger to get the 50 MPG, and it would have been a dog all the way up and back..

Besides the hybrids come with COOL video's to watch while you are driving..

I was mistaken. The Accord Hybrids are crapola. Way overpriced and the gas mileage is no better then its 4 cyl sister.

The hybrib Camry is an option though I take issue buying a brand new car with little piggies. I doubt I'll have the option of leather which really is a must have just for cleanliness reasons. I have suede now which is a nightmare and I can imagine cloth would be equally as bad.

When I first decided to take this venture I was all about a brand new Camry or Avalon. I took a good look at the abuse my car has taken and refuse to just dump money into a really nice car again right now. Better judgement is getting to me damnit!

Yo... itsbob... what is your opinion on reports of emergency crews refusing to touch hybrids that have been in an accident for fear of electrocution...:confused:

Pandora

kwillia said:
Yo... itsbob... what is your opinion on reports of emergency crews refusing to touch hybrids that have been in an accident for fear of electrocution...:confused:

:devilsadvocate:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
cattitude said:
I have a really nice Explorer, loaded, with leather I'll sell ya.

No thanks, due to personal experience with Honda and Toyota products I'm sticking with one or the other. I'm giving piggie up because she's a gas hog; I surely don't want another.

SmallTown

Football season!
pixiegirl said:
I was mistaken. The Accord Hybrids are crapola. Way overpriced and the gas mileage is no better then its 4 cyl sister.

The point of it is to have the power of the 6 cylinder, with the economy of the 4. I don't think Honda marketed the call well enough, and now they are pulling it because of slow sales.