It's TrimSpa, Babeeee!

CMC122

Go Braves!
I found it online for $26.

I use phentermine every now and then and that shizzo is the bomb. It's expensive as heck though:ohwell:

fttrsbeerwench

Dieting Sucks(for the record)

I have tried all those poular thingys for dieting. Most make me feel like a crack head :yikes: :dork: . I have looked in to an herbal supplement called Bladderwrack(fucus spp.)...it is listed as one of the primary ingredients in those pricey diet patches we see all over now. its a type of algea and everything I have read so far has been very positive. I have also taken trimspa, but I don't lose the weight I want. So I am opting to alternate them about every two weeks, the bladderwrack is non-simulant , but at first you will make a few extra trips to the potty. I would also suggest taking an iodine if your anemic.
Bladderwrack is also ALOT less expensive than trimspa adn the others, I paid 10.00 for 100 capsules. Not bad!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
huntr1 said:
I thought you had a nice looking bootay the last time I saw you.
Then you're REALLY gonna be in for a thrill next time you see me. :diva:

TrimSpa update:

I can't really tell if it's doing anything. I've lost 3 pounds - although I can't really tell that either because my weight will fluctuate 2 or 3 pounds in any given day anyway.

I am finding that my appetite is decreased - small bites of food here and there are about all I'm interested in. I'm also more motivated to get on the treadmill now. It used to be something I had to force myself to do. These past couple of days, it actually feels good to run and the burn in my hips and legs makes me want to keep going, not stop and walk.

So I'll keep it up for another couple of weeks and we'll see if this new burst of energy and disinterest in food is some body fluke or if it's really TrimSpa inspired.

vraiblonde said:

TrimSpa update:

I can't really tell if it's doing anything. I've lost 3 pounds - although I can't really tell that either because my weight will fluctuate 2 or 3 pounds in any given day anyway.

I am finding that my appetite is decreased - small bites of food here and there are about all I'm interested in. I'm also more motivated to get on the treadmill now. It used to be something I had to force myself to do. These past couple of days, it actually feels good to run and the burn in my hips and legs makes me want to keep going, not stop and walk.

So I'll keep it up for another couple of weeks and we'll see if this new burst of energy and disinterest in food is some body fluke or if it's really TrimSpa inspired.

Good Job :clap: :clap:

Sounds like the pill I need because I love food and I'll eat even when i'm not hungry and have no energy. Keep us posted :kiss:

G

geminigrl

vraiblonde said:

TrimSpa update:

Way to go!! Keep up the good work. I haven't had any luck with OTC weight loss pills, but have had luck with one prescription which I lost 20 lbs in 4 months. But I'm glad you found something that works for you. :yay:

Blondie76

Does this stuff give you the jitters? I took some diet pills several years back. I barely ate, and there was sooooo much caffeine in it I would have the jitters most of the day, but I was motivated to do anything from work to going to the gym, etc. I went down to 130, and for my height and frame that was a bit drastic. I think the directions on the bottle said to take 2 pills, 1 in the a.m. and 1 in the afternoon. I only took 1 - the effect 1 gave me was enough. I probably would have gone crazy if I took 2. And if you forgot to take it - major withdrawals - headaches and everything. I stopped taking it b/c I was getting dizzy spells, probably from not eating enough. But I was looking into the TrimSpa - but if it makes me feel like the above - I'll pass.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Blondie76 said:
Does this stuff give you the jitters?
Not really. Maybe kind of...not sure how to describe it. But I'm able to think clearly, which is the problem I had with other diet pills. I'd get so zizzy that I couldn't focus on anything.

The feeling is one of...did you ever be just walking along and suddenly get the urge to do a cartwheel? That kind of feeling. Not sure how else to describe it.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
vraiblonde said:
The feeling is one of...did you ever be just walking along and suddenly get the urge to do a cartwheel? That kind of feeling. Not sure how else to describe it.
New boyfriend??

:neener:

Blondie76

vraiblonde said:
Not really. Maybe kind of...not sure how to describe it. But I'm able to think clearly, which is the problem I had with other diet pills. I'd get so zizzy that I couldn't focus on anything.

Yeah I know what you mean. The stuff I took made me feel like that too - just about 5x more intense. I just need to take SOMETHING - my time has been limited at the gym w/ working and going to school and I definately don't want to put on a bunch of weight during the winter.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
I started using TrimSpa and noticed a huge difference in that it curbed the appetite.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
CMC122 said:
Have you lost much weight?

I've probably lost about 10 pounds in a little over 2 months. I started eating healthy and walking every chance I can get. The best thing is there is no more cravings. That really helps!

CMC122

Go Braves!
KCMom said:
I've probably lost about 10 pounds in a little over 2 months. I started eating healthy and walking every chance I can get. The best thing is there is no more cravings. That really helps!
:yay:

Ok, my next outing I'm picking up a bottle.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
I get my worst cravings during the late afternoon. I love chocolate! With TrimSpa I noticed that I can go from lunch time until dinner without snacking. That is a big improvement. I have been walking on my lunch, eating healthier and trying to squeeze in a walk after dinner with my daughter. I feel great!