Jaguars at the Redskins - Another Blowout?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Jacksonville leading, 7 - 0 in the 1st quarter.

Will it be a repeat of the 'skins last disaster?

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
I hope not. I was trying to watch the Ravens game. But it is not in High Def so I can't even hardly see the ball. So I am watching the skins now.

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
Sorry. Can't hang with the non-HD broadcast. Someone at WBAL needs to step it up. All Sports should be in HD.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
UH - OH!!

Jacksonville 14, 'Skins - 0!

Jim Zorn not looking too happy, on the sideline. :lmao:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Ok, the Redskins have scored a total 6 points in the last 7 quarters; is this something to be worried about?

Ineffective Offense? What's the problem here?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
The Redskins have been outscored 71 - 6, in the last 2 games! THAT is something to be concerned about!

West Coast Offense - East Coast Execution. They've got just a few wrinkles to iron out! :lmao:

BuddyLee: Trying to put a good face on it. :lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I still can't take the pre-season games seriously. Next Thursday it begins... and then here we go... :yahoo: FOOTBALL SEASON! :yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I still can't take the pre-season games seriously. Next Thursday it begins... and then here we go... :yahoo: FOOTBALL SEASON! :yay:
No doubt. I can't wait for the starters to get out there and play an entire game.:getdown:

Enough with these scrubs, it's been an entire month.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I didn't put a good face on the last game; how could you?

This game is the most meaningless. All I wanted was no injuries and a Frost shank punt and I got both.:smile:

I wasn't talking about the last game against Carolina, I'm talking about THIS game.

Jacksonville isn't in the same hemisphere as the Panthers are, and yet they are kicking the Redskins' azzes all over the field!

Be afraid, very afraid!

Rael

Supper's Ready
No doubt. I can't wait for the starters to get out there and play an entire game.:getdown:

Enough with these scrubs, it's been an entire month.
Yeah, this pre-season has seemed to drag on a little. I didn't pay attention to much of it last year, but I'm looking forward to real teams playing when it counts. :yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I wasn't talking about the last game against Carolina, I'm talking about THIS game.

Jacksonville isn't in the same hemisphere as the Panthers are, and yet they are kicking the Redskins' azzes all over the field!

Be afraid, very afraid!
Hmmm...then you need to be more clear in your post. I believe you mentioned...

The Redskins have been outscored 71 - 6, in the last 2 games!
...in that very post.

Also, you need to get in tune with your NFL news because Jacksonville is a much better team than Carolina based on last years results. I bet you would have a hard time finding someone that would disagree with that.

Furthermore, the Skins always start off slow on offense. I'm not worried unless they start stinking it up in the regular season.