Jaguars at the Redskins - Another Blowout?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Hmmm...then you need to be more clear in your post. I believe you mentioned...

...in that very post.

Also, you need to get in tune with your NFL news because Jacksonville is a much better team than Carolina based on last years results. I bet you would have a hard time finding someone that would disagree with that.

Furthermore, the Skins always start off slow on offense. I'm not worried unless they start stinking it up in the regular season.

Whatever, BuddyLee! :killingme

The fact remains the same: OUTSCORED 71 - 6, in the last 2 games!

Even you have to admit, that is pitiful. If they are paying these guys - what? - thousands, if not millions of dollars to perform, THAT is the best they can offer their fans?!?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Whatever, BuddyLee! :killingme

The fact remains the same: OUTSCORED 71 - 6, in the last 2 games!

Even you have to admit, that is pitiful. If they are paying these guys - what? - thousands, if not millions of dollars to perform, THAT is the best they can offer their fans?!?
I already admitted the Carolina game was pitiful, awful and many other expletives.

I don't really care about this one for what that's worth. Hence, no thread started.:shrug:

See you next Thursday.:howdy:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Jacksonville beat the Redskins without Maurice Jones Drew, Fred Taylor, Dennis Northcutt and Jerry Porter. :killingme

They only had to play Garrard for three drives. :killingme

The Redskins lost to an offense led by Cleo Lemon! :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

I'll be optimistic, the Redskins will go 4-12. :buddies:

All hail the mighty Jacksonville Jaguars! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Did y'all see the shot of Dan Snyder in the booth? He looked like he was crapping his pants! :killingme

Daniel Snyder said:
I'm an idiot for getting rid of Gregg Williams. :whack::stupid:

Oh, yeah, Congatulations Jags on an easy victory! :cheers:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Jacksonville beat the Redskins without Maurice Jones Drew, Fred Taylor, Dennis Northcutt and Jerry Porter. :killingme

The Redskins lost to an offense led by Cleo Lemon! :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

All hail the mighty Jacksonville Jaguars! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Good for Cleo to get another win in the league...

...even if was against Justin Tyron #20 half the time.

I can't wait until that guy gets cut on Saturday.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Jacksonville is a much better team than Carolina

Jacksonville didn't even try and they beat the Redskins. :killingme

Cleo Lemon? :killingme:killingme:killingme

Dude, the Redskins started most of their heavy hitters and Jacksonville played Garrard and Jones for 3 drives and used their second and third string teams, and still won. :roflmao:

The Redskins are screwed. 4-11.

AndyMarquisLIVE

I'll give the Redskins one thing...

... their cheerleaders are :hot:.

Sad part is their cheerleaders could've played better football than the 'Skins did tonight. :killingme

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Did y'all see the shot of Dan Snyder in the booth? He looked like he was crapping his pants! :killingme

Oh, yeah, Congatulations Jags on an easy victory! :cheers:

It WAS that, indeed!

Yeah, Dan Snyder looked like he was consulting his 8 -ball; you know the one with the answers on the bottom face?

He didn't find any.

BuddyLee

Football addict

Dude, the Redskins started most of their heavy hitters and Jacksonville played Garrard and Jones for 3 drives and used their second and third string teams, and still won. :roflmao:

Eh...I think you need to re-watch the game. Campbell played as long as Garrard as did the rest of the offense. All the starters on defense sat tonight. You beat a bunch of third stringers hoping for a sliver of a job, even if it's practice squad.

Oh...and since when do we play 15 games in a season?

Black-Francis

4-11......You are a dope! 16 games in a season azz!

AndyMarquisLIVE

Eh...I think you need to re-watch the game. Campbell played as long as Garrard as did the rest of the offense.

But, minus Jones, the Jacksonville heavy hitters sat out.

How about Chauncey Washington though? He was incredible tonight, I believe he earned himself a backup running-back position.

BuddyLee

Football addict
But, minus Jones, the Jacksonville heavy hitters sat out.

How about Chauncey Washington though? He was incredible tonight, I believe he earned himself a backup running-back position.
You still had your O-line in, your WR's (didn't you see Matt Jones?) and so on. We did the same thing. We didn't have our Jones (Clinton Portis) or even his back-up (Ladell Betts). We started with Marcus Mason who is equal to your Chauncey Washington.

Washington had a great outing, I hope he lands on your team.

Black-Francis

All hail the mighty Jacksonville Jaguars!

Jaguars win a preseason game and you change your av to a Jax logo. :killingme They have a long road to nowhere land (just like the skins') ahead of them!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Not much is a given in this league but the Jags choking to the Colts is most definitely a given.:jet:

Gee, where are the other Redskin diehards tonight?

Larry?

otter?

Pete?

Mainman? & etal?

Poor BuddyLee is the only defender of the storied Redskin cause?

Say it ain't so! :killingme

AndyMarquisLIVE

I had a Jacksonville logo last football season, and I have a Jacksonville logo as my profile image (and have had such for a long time). I also have Jacksonville Jaguars all over my myspace profile.

And you know that seeing as you pull up the images you saved off of those and jack off to 'em 4 times a night in your mama's basement.

:loser: