Jaguars at the Redskins - Another Blowout?

Peter Forsberg

People were dropping like flies in the 4th. After every drive, the crowd would get smaller.
This is a normal behaviour for all Washington area sports fans. It's called badwagon fans. I can hear them now. We want Todd We want Todd!! Todd Collins that is.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Gee, where are the other Redskin diehards tonight?

Larry?

otter?

Pete?

Mainman? & etal?

Poor BuddyLee is the only defender of the storied Redskin cause?

Say it ain't so! :killingme

It's preseason, not worth getting interested except to check out a few players. Only time I watched any of the games was to check out Brennan.

vbailey

vbailey
Son, hubby and I went to the game last night. We had great seats, had a great time, wish the Skins did a better job, but it was still a lot of fun being there.

LastSon

Man of Tomorrow
This is a normal behaviour for all Washington area sports fans. It's called badwagon fans. I can hear them now. We want Todd We want Todd!! Todd Collins that is.

No, its called a preseason thursday night football game. In a game that doesn't matter, very few people are going to stay till the end when they have to get up and go to work in the morning.

And please don't act like Philadelphia fans aren't the kings of fair weather fans. Even you're NL MVP Jimmy Rollins calls you out on it. You'll hear calls for Kevin Kolb before you hear chants for Todd Collins.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Most of the time, preseason games give a particular team's fans an indication, or preview of what they're going to see during the regular season, no?

What kind of preview, or insight, was given to those fans - during those last two blowouts?

The GIANTS won their last two games! :yahoo:

Most of the time, preseason games give a particular team's fans an indication, or preview of what they're going to see during the regular season, no?

What kind of preview, or insight, was given to those fans - during those last two blowouts?

The GIANTS won their last two games! :yahoo:

I say no, because the Offense and Defense are soooo vanilla during pre-season.

A lot of the time the first stringers are working on fine-tuning timing or making slight adjustments to try something different...

I put no weight into pre-season.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm

A lot of the time the first stringers are working on fine-tuning timing or making slight adjustments to try something different...

Looks like Jim Zorn has his work cut out for him! :killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Vanilla...

...or not, you can't hide that both lines look very shaky. There isn't a whole lot to hide in the play book when we're simply over matched.

Gonna be a long season.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
...or not, you can't hide that both lines look very shaky. There isn't a whole lot to hide in the play book when we're simply over matched.

Gonna be a long season.

I see Redskin fans everyday at my workplace. Many of them say that Jason Campbell, (when he plays) is still holding on to the football - way too long, before he decides to get rid of it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If...

I see Redskin fans everyday at my workplace. Many of them say that Jason Campbell, (when he plays) is still holding on to the football - way too long, before he decides to get rid of it.

...you discount the fact that he's typically flushed by the count of 2, yeah, I suppose you could say he's holding it too long.

He's in his 4th season, second as a starter, in his 7th system in 8 years counting college and still has little help at WR. None of this will he helped by an O line that is old and over matched against better D lines.

Peter Forsberg

...you discount the fact that he's typically flushed by the count of 2, yeah, I suppose you could say he's holding it too long.

He's in his 4th season, second as a starter, in his 7th system in 8 years counting college and still has little help at WR. None of this will he helped by an O line that is old and over matched against better D lines.
:killingme

Peter Forsberg

No, its called a preseason thursday night football game. In a game that doesn't matter, very few people are going to stay till the end when they have to get up and go to work in the morning.

And please don't act like Philadelphia fans aren't the kings of fair weather fans. Even you're NL MVP Jimmy Rollins calls you out on it. You'll hear calls for Kevin Kolb before you hear chants for Todd Collins.
Brian Westbrook!!!

Last edited:

LateApex

Yes it's preseason.

But, you have to be worried with how your offense looks.

Jason Campbell is not nfl quality.

He just can't get the job done.

You have to look at how your first team has performed. If you do that you have to be worried.

J

jjsmommy99

I went to the game and even though they were losing the :buddies: made it better