Jaguars at the Redskins - Another Blowout?

Black-Francis

I had a Jacksonville logo last football season, and I have a Jacksonville logo as my profile image (and have had such for a long time). I also have Jacksonville Jaguars all over my myspace profile.

And you know that seeing as you pull up the images you saved off of those and jack off to 'em 4 times a night in your mama's basement.

:loser:

Aren't you the one that lives in mommies basement?

AndyMarquisLIVE

Del Rio was the coach then.

To be fair, so was Gibbs and we had Boonell.

Too bad, so sad.:wah:
The same Mark Brunell who took you to the playoffs in 2005-2006? :pete:

The same Joe Gibbs who led you to the playoffs twice in the last three seasons, with Gregg Williams (who Snyder threw under the bus)? :killingme

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I just got back from the game. There was definitely more people excited about the wave in the 4th quarter then the Redskins offense and defense.

In the Redskins defense, they did have some nice forced fumbles. It's too bad we never recovered them.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I just got back from the game. There was definitely more people excited about the wave in the 4th quarter then the Redskins offense and defense.

In the Redskins defense, they did have some nice forced fumbles. It's too bad we never recovered them.

Nor scored - oh, except a lonely field goal.

The crowd seemed to have vanished from the seats, early in the 4th quarter.............?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
It's the last game before final cuts! No NFL team should be measured on any preseason games....

Like I said earlier, some, if not most of these guys are being paid - thousands, if not millions of dollars. They gave it their best shot, right?

Sure they did.