Jennifer @Red Robin

somdfunguy

not impressed
Oreo Cookies: THE NUMBER ONE COOKIE

(6 cookies = serving size) Predominantly made up of 23 grams of straight-line sugar.

Chocolate is the LAST ingredient listed on the label which means chocolate is the least of the ingredients. 370 empty calories with almost no nutritional benefits, you could eat 2 whole chicken breasts for the same amount of calories! 6 cookies have 12 grams of fat, 2.5 grams of saturated fat and 40 carbs ... more than 50% of your daily carbohydrate allowance in only 6 cookies.

Oreo cookies will set you up for craving more sugar within 3 hours or less. "Natural flavours" are manufactured chemicals to make Oreos taste like great chocolate cookies.

Highly processed foods have these flavour enhancers which are nothing more than carcinogenic chemicals with no natural flavours of their own. High sugar content. Sugar depletes our immune system, creates lots of inflammation and free radicals in the body.

Reighvin

Banned

(6 cookies = serving size) Predominantly made up of 23 grams of straight-line sugar.

Chocolate is the LAST ingredient listed on the label which means chocolate is the least of the ingredients. 370 empty calories with almost no nutritional benefits, you could eat 2 whole chicken breasts for the same amount of calories! 6 cookies have 12 grams of fat, 2.5 grams of saturated fat and 40 carbs ... more than 50% of your daily carbohydrate allowance in only 6 cookies.

Oreo cookies will set you up for craving more sugar within 3 hours or less. "Natural flavours" are manufactured chemicals to make Oreos taste like great chocolate cookies.

Highly processed foods have these flavour enhancers which are nothing more than carcinogenic chemicals with no natural flavours of their own. High sugar content. Sugar depletes our immune system, creates lots of inflammation and free radicals in the body.

All I read was "YUMMY!!! FEED ME MORE!!!"

inkah12102

she wants to poison the mean vicious people at the gas station?

FED_UP

Watching the news last night; Jodi Arias and court. I noticed in the caption below the reporter they kept putting in a text she sent to him. It said something like "I want to come over and give you a nice BJ". Is that something we want our kids to see on the TV screen, no wonder babies are having babies. On the other hand I wish I could get more text like that.

You calling me fat? :coffee:

warneckutz

Ore-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:otter:

Attachments

• dr-phil-youre-fat.jpg
    dr-phil-youre-fat.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 81
:coffee: I made 120 chocolate-covered oreos tonight.

Mmmm :yum:

A guy I used to work with would bring in these delicious "cookies" his wife would make. She put peanut butter between two ritz crackers, covered them in chocolate and let them set up. They were sooo good :drool:

That's basically the ONLY thing I miss about my last job :lol: