Jennifer @Red Robin

How do I know what kind of oil is used in my car? :confused: And by that I mean synthetic or... non-synthetic? :ohwell:

Should I just put in regular to be safe? :jameo: My oil light came on and I am pretty sure that means I need oil so I am just going to go to the store and get a bottle of oil... but should it be non-synthetic?! :cds: WHAT THE ####!?!?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Yous guys are ignoring me........twice now today, in this thead. I talked about cookies. I talked about boobies. :cds:

It hurt my internet feelings. It hurt em deep :frown:

:coffee:

here...lets talk....

what else do you want to talk about

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
How do I know what kind of oil is used in my car? :confused: And by that I mean synthetic or... non-synthetic? :ohwell:

Should I just put in regular to be safe? :jameo: My oil light came on and I am pretty sure that means I need oil so I am just going to go to the store and get a bottle of oil... but should it be non-synthetic?! :cds: WHAT THE ####!?!?

Your oil light came on because you are low on oil and you need an oil change and probably a new oil filter as well. Make an appointment (Cheseldine is nice from what I remember) and get somebody professional to take care of this for you.

Just pouring a bottle of oil in your car won't make it better.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Yous guys are ignoring me........twice now today, in this thead. I talked about cookies. I talked about boobies. :cds:

It hurt my internet feelings. It hurt em deep :frown:

I wasn't here, but I love cookies and I appreciate my boobies. :kiss:

Your oil light came on because you are low on oil and you need an oil change and probably a new oil filter as well. Make an appointment (Cheseldine is nice from what I remember) and get somebody professional to take care of this for you.

Just pouring a bottle of oil in your car won't make it better.

:cds:

I wasn't here, but I love cookies and I appreciate my boobies. :kiss:

Aww thanks...me too :lol:

ahem, how about (If you are so ladylike), talking about nice things, or just flatout ignore sum of the chit. It is possible. This website aint what life is all about, get the drift Kris? Not a fuss, justa stmt.

Same damn advice goes 4 a bunch othas as well. Dayum buncha bored ppl, hate 2 see if yas (lol) had a real damn job. & yes it has all been pinged. so no need to hide.

Cookie's aren't not nice. And neither are boobies, besides I was joking about War's boobie's since he wanted to take his top off.

We have "real" jobs. I mean, you have a "real" job but you still post during the day, right?

You could go to Valvoline and not have to get out of the car, though you'd still have to pull in and out of the parking lot....and the bay (where they work on cars, that's what it's called right? :lol:)....and over the people that are in the hole in the floor that work on the cars.

Hmmm maybe you should just drive your husbands ride tomorrow and ask him nicely if he'd get your oil changed for you :smile: