Jennifer @Red Robin

SoMDGirl42

I was just trying to be "extra" helpful....sheesh! Maybe she'd stop and buy the oil for him to use. Maybe she'd tell him and act like she did the research so he'd be....umm, 'proud' of her. I will not help (sniffle)

now now :poorbaby: I understand.

This is WR. :lol:

I was just trying to be "extra" helpful....sheesh! Maybe she'd stop and buy the oil for him to use. Maybe she'd tell him and act like she did the research so he'd be....umm, 'proud' of her. I will not help (sniffle)
:huggy: Thank you
now now :poorbaby: I understand.

This is WR. :lol:

The oil has been changed before but the light has never come on. :frown:

My husband usually takes care of this chit. :tantrum I'll put ####ing olive oil in the car. SOUNDS GREAT :mad: I bet he wont allow me to buy oil again. :coffee:

*husband walks in the door*

WR: Honey!! wr.gif I was driving and my oil light came on and I didn't know what to do about it and I couldn't get my hood open so I couldn't find that stick with the lines with the oil measurement. wr.gif I also didn't get oil because I was unsure what to get and too scared to ask the guy behind the counter at advanced auto parts but I have the type I need written down (hands paper with slotpuppy's recommendation) But I looked for ten minutes and didn't find it so I bought an air freshener and got the hell out of there!! wr.gif

Husband: :eyebrow: ***walks out the door without saying a word*** :ohwell:

meanwhile... I am panicking because I am afraid my car is broken and the engine is going to burn up because there is no oil! or it will EXPLODE the next time I try to start the car:cds:

***Husband walks in the door***

DID YOU FIX IT!!? IS IT FIXED?! Can I drive to work tomorrow?! wr.gif

Husband: :eyebrow: You needed an oil change... like the light said... It's done. Calm down. What's for dinner?:coffee:

Meltdown averted!!! :yahoo:

See I am getting so much better :nerd:

*husband walks in the door*

WR: Honey!! View attachment 93088 I was driving and my oil light came on and I didn't know what to do about it and I couldn't get my hood open so I couldn't find that stick with the lines with the oil measurement. View attachment 93088 I also didn't get oil because I was unsure what to get and too scared to ask the guy behind the counter at advanced auto parts but I have the type I need written down (hands paper with slotpuppy's recommendation) But I looked for ten minutes and didn't find it so I bought an air freshener and got the hell out of there!! View attachment 93088

Husband: :eyebrow: ***walks out the door without saying a word*** :ohwell:

meanwhile... I am panicking because I am afraid my car is broken and the engine is going to burn up because there is no oil! or it will EXPLODE the next time I try to start the car:cds:

***Husband walks in the door***

DID YOU FIX IT!!? IS IT FIXED?! Can I drive to work tomorrow?! View attachment 93088

Husband: :eyebrow: You needed an oil change... like the light said... It's done. Calm down. What's for dinner?:coffee:

Meltdown averted!!! :yahoo:

See I am getting so much better :nerd:

This is a meltdown averted? Lol