Jennifer @Red Robin

You could go to Valvoline and not have to get out of the car, though you'd still have to pull in and out of the parking lot....and the bay (where they work on cars, that's what it's called right? :lol:)....and over the people that are in the hole in the floor that work on the cars.

Hmmm maybe you should just drive your husbands ride tomorrow and ask him nicely if he'd get your oil changed for you :smile:

I am afraid if I drive my car over that hole, my car will fall in :cds:

And his truck is too big for me to drive avatar29956_50.gif

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
How do I know what kind of oil is used in my car? :confused: And by that I mean synthetic or... non-synthetic? :ohwell:

Should I just put in regular to be safe? :jameo: My oil light came on and I am pretty sure that means I need oil so I am just going to go to the store and get a bottle of oil... but should it be non-synthetic?! :cds: WHAT THE ####!?!?
:smack: You could have asked me.
You could go to Valvoline and not have to get out of the car, though you'd still have to pull in and out of the parking lot....and the bay (where they work on cars, that's what it's called right? :lol:)....and over the people that are in the hole in the floor that work on the cars.

Hmmm maybe you should just drive your husbands ride tomorrow and ask him nicely if he'd get your oil changed for you :smile:

I wouldnt go to them. I saw a car they changed the oil on, it held 4.5 quarts of oil, they out in 10 qts.

I am afraid if I drive my car over that hole, my car will fall in :cds:
And his truck is too big for me to drive View attachment 93067

Pick your poison woman! :lol:

Okay....how about calling a reputable company (surely Slot can recommend someone) and make an appointment for first thing in the morning, when it's less busy, maybe even during the week, so it's more likely to be less than less busy, and go then :smile:

I wouldnt go to them. I saw a car they changed the oil on, it held 4.5 quarts of oil, they out in 10 qts.

They've done my old car a few times, never had a problem :shrug:

Then again, unless oil was running all over the place, the car started overheating or it just stopped working I guess I wouldn't really know...

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Pick your poison woman! :lol:

Okay....how about calling a reputable company (surely Slot can recommend someone) and make an appointment for first thing in the morning, when it's less busy, maybe even during the week, so it's more likely to be less than less busy, and go then :smile:

They've done my old car a few times, never had a problem :shrug:

Then again, unless oil was running all over the place, the car started overheating or it just stopped working I guess I wouldn't really know...

I have told her before that I could help her with car questions, she must not like me. :bawl:

dbl negative Kris. improper sentence structure, don`t begin a sentence with And. Do you know dudes with boobies? OMG. "Real Jobs", what do you consider one that is productive? Are you earning what you`re hired to do?

Posting @ any given time?

AGENDA

It was meant to be a double negative, durr. And I KNOWWWW you're not calling anyone out on how to property put a sentence together. And I know I started my last, and this, sentence with "and". I don't know any guys with boobies, hence it was a JOKE (though it was ignored so clearly nobody thought it was funny, until someone else posted about it...then it was funny :frown:) I consider a "real job" one that hires me to do my job and allows me the freedom to 'play' when I have the time. I'm sorry if this doesn't "count" as a "real job" to you. By the way, are you supposed to be posting here right now? Are you earning what you were hired to do?

I JUST WANT TO HAVE SOMETHING IN CAPS AND BOLD AT THE END, LIKE YOU

I have told her before that I could help her with car questions, she must not like me. :bawl:

Maybe she just figures that since you're all the way in Waldorf you might not be able to help her where she is. Or, maybe she doesn't want to feel like she's inconveniencing you....which of course she wouldn't be, but she might feel like that since....ummm, I don't know...she just might :shrug:

And she doesn't not like you (another double negative here, hehe), she's hates everyone equally :huggy:

SoMDGirl42

Maybe she just figures that since you're all the way in Waldorf you might not be able to help her where she is. Or, maybe she doesn't want to feel like she's inconveniencing you....which of course she wouldn't be, but she might feel like that since....ummm, I don't know...she just might :shrug:

And she doesn't not like you (another double negative here, hehe), she's hates everyone equally :huggy:

and maybe she just doesn't like chevy's. :neener:

and that wasn't directed toward you, that is directed toward slot

Hey, damn calm down now. Got me bustin out laffin bigtime. Aw, u still wub me in spite of my post, right? Dang sorry gotcha all flustered.

i aint talkin about property, geeze do not type so fast Kris. Plz calm down. k.

Haha ummm yes, yes of course!! :roflmao:

and maybe she just doesn't like chevy's. :neener:

and that wasn't directed toward you, that is directed toward slot

You can use my post to :poke: slutpuppy....at least I'm not being ignored :lol: