Jennifer @Red Robin

Yeah...:coffee: So I am having a pretty significant allergic reaction to my wedding rings... :ohwell: I'm upset. :cds:

That happened to me last year...it was terrible! I had to have them redipped, which I'd done before but only because I started to see gold coming through. The last time my finger got all red and itchy, it was horrible. My warranty covered the redipping, check into it (assuming your ring isn't gold or platinum).

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
You left without saying bye. I got up to come talk to you and you were gone. It was so crowed there that I was waiting for a break, then you left before I got a chance to come see you. :sad:

I'm sorry. I was so frustrated when I left. That was the most crowed I've seen that place in a long time!!

How can I make it up to you???

SoMDGirl42

Some people talk a good game till it is time to use the phone, then they get skurd. Why dont you call me and say that? :coffee:

I said, when you least expect it. Why would I do it when you are expecting it. I have the number posted here at work. When you least expect it.....................

BTW, I ain't skurd. Now go eat some raisins.

You just hold your britches on.

If you come to veras tonight, then you wont have to call me. :coffee:

No one there knows slutpuppy :tantrum:

They also don't sell blinker fluid for my 84 Chevy Chevette :roflmao:

You said I wouldn't do it!! I win!!!!!!!