Jennifer @Red Robin

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
and let us pray.....

that I dont snap out on the two men i have sitting in my office....:cds:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I ate all the cookies or I'd share one with you...:love:

I have some sugar free cookies that taste like oreos, I will share them with both of you.

Would you like to make a Mudd angel with me?

:huggy:

aawww thanks guys.....

its great to have so many hands in the pot..... and told to do things one way... then told aaahhh no... we need to do it this way now....

and this way now brings on three other things.... THAT COULD HAVE BEEN DONE AT THE EFFING START!!!

good gawd!!!!

:cds:

oh and Lucky... I will be on top... i dont want to get muddy :jerry:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

aawww thanks guys.....

its great to have so many hands in the pot..... and told to do things one way... then told aaahhh no... we need to do it this way now....

and this way now brings on three other things.... THAT COULD HAVE BEEN DONE AT THE EFFING START!!!

good gawd!!!!
Maybe if you did things the way they were supposed to be done, then things would be done the way they should be done. Problem solved. :coffee:

LuckyMe143

aawww thanks guys.....

good gawd!!!!

OK but just this once....

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?

Attachments

• 64564_131670317009622_194261414_n.jpg
    64564_131670317009622_194261414_n.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 75

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I didn't :hrmph:

I planned on taking lil man out to make his first snowman after his nap (it was snowing pretty hard and was really winder beforehand) but it was too wet by then :frown:

Yea, big dissapointment for all the kids that wanted smow.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Yeah, like me! :mad:

:yeahthat:

Instead we got lots of sideways rain which made my roof leak which made my kitchen ceiling leak which made everything on the countertops wet. It also blew an upstairs door open which made the heat run and soaked the upstairs hallway.
Thankfully no trees fell on my house and the basement didn't flood this time. Also the kitchen ceiling didn't come crashing down but it will.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
:yeahthat:

Instead we got lots of sideways rain which made my roof leak which made my kitchen ceiling leak which made everything on the countertops wet. It also blew an upstairs door open which made the heat run and soaked the upstairs hallway.
Thankfully no trees fell on my house and the basement didn't flood this time. Also the kitchen ceiling didn't come crashing down but it will.

wow sorry about the wet mess.