Jennifer @Red Robin

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:yeahthat:

Instead we got lots of sideways rain which made my roof leak which made my kitchen ceiling leak which made everything on the countertops wet. It also blew an upstairs door open which made the heat run and soaked the upstairs hallway.
Thankfully no trees fell on my house and the basement didn't flood this time. Also the kitchen ceiling didn't come crashing down but it will.

:huggy:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
so.... since we didnt get any snow....

BRING ON SPRING!!!!!! YEAH ... BRING IT!!!! :jerry: :dye: :bann:

:yeahthat:

Instead we got lots of sideways rain which made my roof leak which made my kitchen ceiling leak which made everything on the countertops wet. It also blew an upstairs door open which made the heat run and soaked the upstairs hallway.
Thankfully no trees fell on my house and the basement didn't flood this time. Also the kitchen ceiling didn't come crashing down but it will.

Oh wow, that sucks!! I guess I should be happy that all I have to complain about as far as yesterday is the fact that we didn't get to play in the snow and build a snowman.

so.... since we didnt get any snow....

BRING ON SPRING!!!!!! YEAH ... BRING IT!!!! :jerry: :dye: :bann:

Yes! I like the way you think :buddies:

50's and 60's next week... definitely putting my new stuff on my Jeep :yahoo:

Are you gonna take your top off? Hehe

I'm older and fatter... it's hopeless... :bawl:

:popcorn:

It's been a long while since I've seen you but I have trouble believing you're fat. I mean, fatter than what? Fatter than you were? Fatter than you want to be? Really, I doubt you have ANY problems in the weight department :smile:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
what an amazing weekend!!!!

nothing is better than spending the weekend with someone that is amazing!!!!

Life is sooooooo good!!! :buddies: :yahoo:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I completely agree :smile:

well.... I think i gave the fed ex man a heart attack on friday..... :coffee:

dogs went ape chit.... so i knew that someone was heading towards my door... but didnt have time to look out the window...

so i did the next best thing (at 8:30pm on a friday night....) and i opened the door with gun drawn... :coffee:

poor guy.... i think he pissed his pants... sat my package down.... (was not expecting it less than a day after ordering it)

I told him i was sorry and he understood ... and said it wasnt the first time that has happened to him.....

well.... I think i gave the fed ex man a heart attack on friday..... :coffee:

dogs went ape chit.... so i knew that someone was heading towards my door... but didnt have time to look out the window...

so i did the next best thing (at 8:30pm on a friday night....) and i opened the door with gun drawn... :coffee:

poor guy.... i think he pissed his pants... sat my package down.... (was not expecting it less than a day after ordering it)

I told him i was sorry and he understood ... and said it wasnt the first time that has happened to him.....

I'm sure they see A LOT! A guy I used to work with manyyyy years ago did door to door marketing in the Spring for our company (termite inspections/pest control) and would set up inspections. Well when he'd come back for the inspection these lonely housewives would answer the door in basically nothing, 'Oh dear, I'm so sorry...please forgive me. I forgot you were coming. Please, come in".....'Errr, no thanks, I'll just wait here and get started on the outside'. Though he said he would've like to go in some of their houses :lol: