Jennifer @Red Robin

SoMDGirl42

If you're serious, that almost sounds like it wasn't worth the effort.

he also didn't loan the federal or state government money all year long with no interest being paid back to him for the use of his money.

Slut: If those numbers are correct, they are the best I've ever seen. :yay: Congratulations.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
he also didn't loan the federal or state government money all year long with no interest being paid back to him for the use of his money.

Slut: If those numbers are correct, they are the best I've ever seen. :yay: Congratulations.

They are real fake interweb numbers that I made up.:coffee:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I'll be pulling into the court around 6:15 or so and I'm a waiver so if you see some chick waiving, it's me! :smile:

Seriously, I am a waiver. I just can't help it :ohwell:

If you stop to allow me to get around all the damn cars parked on the street first, I will wave back. :coffee:

If you stop to allow me to get around all the damn cars parked on the street first, I will wave back. :coffee:

Right! I hate that ####!! Especially when I see EMPTY driveways :banghead: OMG the freaking black truck that was parked basically at the court's exit by the stop sign all weekend....ugh!!

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Right! I hate that ####!! Especially when I see EMPTY driveways :banghead: OMG the freaking black truck that was parked basically at the court's exit by the stop sign all weekend....ugh!!

I wanted to run into that POS, could not have picked a worse place to park.

I wanted to run into that POS, could not have picked a worse place to park.

Seriously. There were two empty spaces in the driveway at the house they were at, not to mention an entire curb area that didn't block the damn entrance/exit/stop sign area. I hope they're not repeat visitors :lol:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Seriously. There were two empty spaces in the driveway at the house they were at, not to mention an entire curb area that didn't block the damn entrance/exit/stop sign area. I hope they're not repeat visitors :lol:

Well if you drive by my house, you may find me and my son parked on the street and the driveway empty. We all keep different work hours and of course the wife gets the driveway parking spot.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Well if you drive by my house, you may find me and my son parked on the street and the driveway empty. We all keep different work hours and of course the wife gets the driveway parking spot.

That's nice for the wife. Not all men are as considerate. :buddies: