Attachments

• 7333837.jpg
    7333837.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 45

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
:howdy:

I'm still waiting for our road trip! It's only been a year!!! :cds:

OMG really? I am so sorry to say this but I cheated on you.

Let me explain okay? I was driving to Welcome one day a few weeks ago, traveling on Rt 301 South, when my eyes lit up - I saw the most scrumptious looking place .... Roy Rogers - YES I was SHOCKED to see a Roy Rogers !!!!! Anyway a week later I went there, alone. I somehow recalled the roast beef of days past tasting better than it did that day, but it was still quite satisfying ..... Mmmmmm.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
OMG really? I am so sorry to say this but I cheated on you.

Let me explain okay? I was driving to Welcome one day a few weeks ago, traveling on Rt 301 South, when my eyes lit up - I saw the most scrumptious looking place .... Roy Rogers - YES I was SHOCKED to see a Roy Rogers !!!!! Anyway a week later I went there, alone. I somehow recalled the roast beef of days past tasting better than it did that day, but it was still quite satisfying ..... Mmmmmm.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cds:

:bawl:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Well see it was like this, I had $20 in my pocket ..... and I passed the thrift store to get to my real love, a Roy Rogers Roast Beef sandwich :jerry:

$20!! That could have bought us both a sammich!!!!

I guess you'll just have to make it up to me....somehow!

FED_UP

Here you go.

I will poke holes in the paper bag so you can breath, a body like that I would have to resort too such things, can't pass them curves up. Please have the bag on before opening the door. TIA

Is it fair to say that most women where the spandex type pants out in public for attention and show off. They have to know men are looking, because your not hiding much :shrug: I saw this girl in a club one night, skin type clothing from the neck down, she might as well have worn nothing, that was proably you. If I was your father I would have whooped you butt :smack:

Last edited:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
I will poke holes in the paper bag so you can breath, a body like that I would have to resort too such things, can't pass them curves up. Please have the bag on before opening the door. TIA

Is it fair to say that most women where the spandex type pants out in public for attention and show off. They have to know men are looking, because your not hiding much :shrug: I saw this girl in a club one night, skin type clothing from the neck down, she might as well have worn nothing, that was proably you. If I was your father I would have whooped you butt :smack:

However since you aren't her father, does that mean you'd rather :gossip: her instead? :whistle:
:lmao:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
However since you aren't her father, does that mean you'd rather :gossip: her instead? :whistle:
:lmao:
:killingme Exactly what I was thinking, you have been hanging around men too much, please start hanging around more women, your learning too much of how we think :smack:
good gawd, he IS a man. WTF you been smokin?

Someone's not reading who's posting comments. :lol:
And whatever FED's been smokin, I DON'T want any if it makes you think a man is a woman. :twitch:

That is why I always do the pecker check with all females first, including you. If I don't feel a flat, soft, smooth, surface. :duel: Houston we have a problem, no rocket is about to lift off.

Ya might wanna check the poster's name also. That's the first hint. (SoMD_Fun_Guy) :killingme