Jennifer @Red Robin

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:cds:

:jameo:....:jameo:.... my boss wants me to take notes during this meeting.... :jameo:.... I dont do notes.... :jameo:....

hell i have a hard time even paying attention during the meetings... :jameo:...

:jameo:....:jameo:.... my boss wants me to take notes during this meeting.... :jameo:.... I dont do notes.... :jameo:....

Don't you hate that? :ohwell: It's especially hard to take minutes when you are new to a program and don't know what anyone is talking about yet. :poorbaby: Good luck.

Can you record it (maybe on your phone) and take notes from that? :ohwell:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Don't you hate that? :ohwell: It's especially hard to take minutes when you are new to a program and don't know what anyone is talking about yet. :poorbaby: Good luck.

I know..... EFF ME.......

what am i going to do..... I told him could he kick me under the table to clue me into when i need to start jottin down some chit!!!!! :cds:

eff this!!!! I wont write crap down... and just tell him i didnt hear anything that sounded THAT important ... or anything I dont think people could have remembered...:coffee:

but i will draw him some pics

chit.... i dont even know what room this is at... and this place it effing BIG... and it has many meeting rooms....

I know..... EFF ME.......

what am i going to do..... I told him could he kick me under the table to clue me into when i need to start jottin down some chit!!!!! :cds:

eff this!!!! I wont write crap down... and just tell him i didnt hear anything that sounded THAT important ... or anything I dont think people could have remembered...:coffee:

but i will draw him some pics

chit.... i dont even know what room this is at... and this place it effing BIG... and it has many meeting rooms....

Tell him that this is your first attempt and because you are new to the job, you are unaware of what is significant vs. what is insignificant.