Jennifer @Red Robin

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Yeah :stalker:

I can see a gray house when I turn down my court and I saw a lady getting out of a burgundy car in what I thought was your driveway. Anywayyyyy your house is the house with all the lights! :biggrin:

AHHHH STALKER!!!!!!!!! :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

Did you peek in my windows too? :coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
did you SP someone special tonight

We all did! :cartwheel

From this thread, and the comments of a particular participant *ahem*, one might get the impression that Libby is some dowdy little hausfrau and her hubby a domineering dick. This could not be any further from the truth, so wipe that image of Duggars right out of your head.

I can tell you right now that Mr. Libby is not going to be threatened by the likes of Italian Scallion, and the Jennifers of the world will not be making Libby feel insecure any time soon.

:yay:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Not the flu .... but still been miserable. To top it all off I get an email telling me to participate in a tele-con this past Friday and the topic was a corporate reorganization. The last thing I need after 24 years of contracting service to the same agency is to be laid off. It's been a stressful life year to year doing contract work. I really like the work I do, but I think they are having to cut back on services to the client after several budget cuts the past 2 years. It's obvious there are more jobs on the line and I may end up being one of the unemployed.

Not the flu .... but still been miserable. To top it all off I get an email telling me to participate in a tele-con this past Friday and the topic was a corporate reorganization. The last thing I need after 24 years of contracting service to the same agency is to be laid off. It's been a stressful life year to year doing contract work. I really like the work I do, but I think they are having to cut back on services to the client after several budget cuts the past 2 years. It's obvious there are more jobs on the line and I may end up being one of the unemployed.

:huggy: :frown:

FED_UP

If Spring would show up I would feel better ....

come on SPRING ... SPRING .... SPRING !!!!!

Spring is here, full bloomed flowers in a lot of yards. The Pussy Willows will be out soon too. How did a flower get that name? :shrug: maybe they meant to use ing instead of ows.