Jennifer @Red Robin

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
cant i just give him the recording.... :biggrin:....

tell him it all was important

and how you thought it would a waste of company resources (saves money) to have some one take notes when all they have to do is listen to the meeting on the tape? yeah !

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
yep.... went like i thought....

I have one note..... :rolleyes:.....

someone has to send a memo.... (i didnt write down from who .. and to who :doh:)

:yahoo: :buddies: welcome to ICit note takin skillZ!!!!

I just got an awesome email from my boss :dance:

I wanted you to know that you have done a really good job helping me to organize the multiple data-calls, weekly-inputs, travel-tracker and after-action reports, etc etc that seem to take up so much of my time. Since I have started passing responsibilities your way I have noticed an increase in our IPT's overall efficiency, and standardization of processes - and now I have more time to go snowboarding (just kidding). I know that I can count on you to get the job done and it is because of your professionalism, accountability, and attention-to-detail (military-speak) that I think you are capable of doing a lot more. My guess is that you have probably noticed this as I continue to recommend that you be given additional assignments/tasks/jobs. So your reward for all your hard work is more hard work as I have recommended that you replace our security coordinator when he departs. With all that said I need you to tell me if at any time it gets to be too much. Thanks.

:huggy: Warm fuzzies

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
My mom has offically lost her mind. I emailed her a picture of my youngest (almost 9) and she asked what stadium he was playing basketball in and why the kids on the bench looked so much older than him. The picture was his individual picture for his basketball team and the stadium/team bench was a back-drop, probably from a NBA game.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I just got an awesome email from my boss :dance:

I wanted you to know that you have done a really good job helping me to organize the multiple data-calls, weekly-inputs, travel-tracker and after-action reports, etc etc that seem to take up so much of my time. Since I have started passing responsibilities your way I have noticed an increase in our IPT's overall efficiency, and standardization of processes - and now I have more time to go snowboarding (just kidding). I know that I can count on you to get the job done and it is because of your professionalism, accountability, and attention-to-detail (military-speak) that I think you are capable of doing a lot more. My guess is that you have probably noticed this as I continue to recommend that you be given additional assignments/tasks/jobs. So your reward for all your hard work is more hard work as I have recommended that you replace our security coordinator when he departs. With all that said I need you to tell me if at any time it gets to be too much. Thanks.

:huggy: Warm fuzzies

see... wonderful day.....

:love:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:cds:

now he wants me to write up the "minutes" to the meeting.... I effing laughed at him...

ah it will only take "second".... i have one line.... and yet again... this is why im not an effing secretary... oh and my personality didnt permit it as well...

he must have thought i was kidding yesterday.... :coffee:

:cds:

now he wants me to write up the "minutes" to the meeting.... I effing laughed at him...

ah it will only take "second".... i have one line.... and yet again... this is why im not an effing secretary... oh and my personality didnt permit it as well...

he must have thought i was kidding yesterday.... :coffee:

:roflmao: Draw a clock with the time the meeting ended and hand it to him.