Jennifer @Red Robin

Oh no! One of my coworkers was just in an accident....it was pretty bad. Her SUV (an older 4Runner) flipped 3 times and she had to be cut out with the jaws of life :frown: she's been transported to PG's Shock Trauma Center right now. I drove by the accident on my way back from lunch and didn't even see it! I saw 2 cars but not her vehicle and nothing looked major :frown:

Let me know if you ladies need a GYM, I am avialable. :howdy:

:eyebrow:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Oh no! One of my coworkers was just in an accident....it was pretty bad. Her SUV (an older 4Runner) flipped 3 times and she had to be cut out with the jaws of life :frown: she's been transported to PG's Shock Trauma Center right now. I drove by the accident on my way back from lunch and didn't even see it! I saw 2 cars but not her vehicle and nothing looked major :frown:

T&P sent

My belly will be getting in the way of doing anything like that here pretty soon...ha
Well he will do push ups over you

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
U just want us to do push ups on u
:whistle:

:huggy: Sorry to hear about the coworker, hope they are okay.

Go read the looking for GYN tread.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
:roflmao:

Hubby wasn't so much into it when I got really big. It bothered me at first but then I seriously just didn't feel like it sooo yeah :lol:

I imagine we'll probably cut the sex sometime in June or July :ohwell:

Well, if you get the urge and hubby says no, Im right down the street. :love:

FED_UP

I'll tell ya but first, why do you ask?

:lol: well yeah, there :yay:

Was just wondering what spots to stay away from, stairs in the house, dining room table, car, McDonalds restroom, woods, dark funhouse at amusement park, parents house, shower (WithRespect has shower tips), tub, living room couch, local park, McDonlads, or just the boring old bedroom. This information can help many of us to populate or not to populate.