Jennifer @Red Robin

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Wish I was off work. They are getting ready to do demolition and construction in my area at work. Its going to be fun for the next month or two.

Before we moved to the new building, our office spent years, yes years, in a construction zone. They moved us to the 2nd floor while they demolished the first. :jet:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Before we moved to the new building, our office spent years, yes years, in a construction zone. They moved us to the 2nd floor while they demolished the first. :jet:

At my last job they "remodeled" the floor were on... so they put us in trailers....OMG that was so much fun!!!

best time ever

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

They are going to hang a sheet of plastic between us and the construction workers. Nothing else.:cds:

LuckyMe143

:smack:

get to work.... daymn... at least while in training you could pay attention.... :killingme

Well if the training was to stay awake I failed...lol yesterday wasn't bad. Had a different person after the boogie nose picker lady. Today is my last day so I'm chipper.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
At my last job they "remodeled" the floor were on... so they put us in trailers....OMG that was so much fun!!!

best time ever

I used to work at the old NAS Anacostia. Building 92 was the main building we worked in. They "discovered" there was asbestos in the building, so they moved us into trailers in the parking lot. The trailers had no bathrooms. So we had to go across the parking lot to use the bathrooms in the building while they tore out all the asbestos. I believe it took them close to 2 years to finish (if shorter, sure seemed like 2 years). So no matter the weather we had to hike a bit outdoors to get to the bathrooms.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Omg..... we have a full gym set up in our building!!!! And its free for us to use....

How cool it this!!!!

Omg..... we have a full gym set up in our building!!!! And its free for us to use....

How cool it this!!!!

That's awesome! We just bought another warehouse (it's a building away from our main office building) and my boss just built a gym inside of it for us....woohoo!!! I think it'll be ready to use next Monday :biggrin:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

How cool it this!!!!

That's awesome! We just bought another warehouse (it's a building away from our main office building) and my boss just built a gym inside of it for us....woohoo!!! I think it'll be ready to use next Monday :biggrin:

Let me know if you ladies need a GYM, I am avialable. :howdy: