Jennifer @Red Robin

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:yahoo:

I survived!!!!! And good for another two!!!:buddies:

and on a better note.... not even a few weeks in here... i think i may change jobs again!! (well move to support another section)

:yahoo:

I survived!!!!! And good for another two!!!:buddies:

and on a better note.... not even a few weeks in here... i think i may change jobs again!! (well move to support another section)

I have no idea what you're talking about but you seem excited (no shock there, lol) so YAYYYYYY :yahoo:

My lil guy's been sick with a viral infection....stoopid fever! :frown: And I'm miserable right now, mostly because I'm hungry AGAIN!! I had grits at home, a bagel thin with cream cheese when I dropped lil man off with my Nana (her loves me :biggrin:), some cantaloupe when I got to work, some grapes just a little while ago and I'm still freakin STARVING!! I mean dayum :ohwell: AND I didn't bring lunch because I was in a hurry and left it in the fridge (ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad and watergate salad) so I have to buy lunch ANNNNND I don't know what I want. OH plus I'm crampy on my left side, surely it's stretching ligaments or whatever. Oh the joys of being pregnant.....

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I have no idea what you're talking about but you seem excited (no shock there, lol) so YAYYYYYY :yahoo:

My lil guy's been sick with a viral infection....stoopid fever! :frown: And I'm miserable right now, mostly because I'm hungry AGAIN!! I had grits at home, a bagel thin with cream cheese when I dropped lil man off with my Nana (her loves me :biggrin:), some cantaloupe when I got to work, some grapes just a little while ago and I'm still freakin STARVING!! I mean dayum :ohwell: AND I didn't bring lunch because I was in a hurry and left it in the fridge (ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad and watergate salad) so I have to buy lunch ANNNNND I don't know what I want. OH plus I'm crampy on my left side, surely it's stretching ligaments or whatever. Oh the joys of being pregnant.....

:huggy:

I have a CDL...and will not let ANYTHING happen to it.. or have it revoked... so it was time for the DOT recert.... I dread them.... I stress out over having it done.... but all is ok!!! :killingme

FED_UP

There are some really annoying ones.

I work with a bunch of children. Grown men who cry :bawl: more that babies do.

Put a baby nipple on their desk, I think they will get the hint. I feel like crying right now, does anybody have a nipple? That questions for the ladies, so dudes don't even think it.

STUPID ####ING POWERPOINT :tantrum!!!

People are ####ing killing me with their ####ing formatting!!! :jameo:

Instead of using tab... spacebar spacebar spacebar spacebar :cds:

Every slide is a different ####ing color and font :cds:

:mad: It has taken me almost an hour to format a ####ing 40 page brief!!! This is why I ####ing hate everyone. avatar29956_50.gif

:SLAM:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

:mad: It has taken me almost an hour to format a ####ing 40 page brief!!! This is why I ####ing hate everyone. View attachment 94060

:cds:

:huggy:.... here I will share my coffee with ya..... Starbucks Blonde :drool:

FED_UP

:mad: It has taken me almost an hour to format a ####ing 40 page brief!!! This is why I ####ing hate everyone. View attachment 94060

Look on the bright side, it just makes you better at what you do.

somdfunguy

not impressed

remember you do get paid to do it, that is a lot better than many can say right now. so make your post and then feel relieved

the beat goes on

Last edited:

FED_UP

Wow and before I read your reply I assumed you'd be offering WR a way to relieve her stress, when in fact you said something pretty nice instead :coffee:

I have nice days :killingme I could get her a couple of those stress balls she could squeeze for a while. :popcorn:

SoMDGirl42

Can you apply a master slide and override the previous formatting?