Jennifer @Red Robin

somdfunguy

not impressed
so class started at 730, i fell asleep at 740 and just woke up. now i want coffee but know I shouldnt since im tired. i feel like im having a wr dilemma.

LuckyMe143

Had a funny conversation with mini me.

Mini me: hey mommy you know what's funny?

Me: no what?

Mini me: 2 bunny rabbits barking...

She laughed so hard she farted and the look on her face was priceless. :killingme

so class started at 730, i fell asleep at 740 and just woke up. now i want coffee but know I shouldnt since im tired. i feel like im having a wr dilemma.

I don't get it... You fell asleep in class and you want coffee? How is that a dilemma I would have? I wouldnt have been able to fall asleep in the first place. :coffee:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Had a funny conversation with mini me.

Mini me: hey mommy you know what's funny?

Me: no what?

Mini me: 2 bunny rabbits barking...

She laughed so hard she farted and the look on her face was priceless. :killingme

:killingme

she is so your daughter :killingme

A friend of mine fell asleep in a meeting a few weeks ago. She was one of THREE people in the meeting. Bahahahaha!!!

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
A friend of mine fell asleep in a meeting a few weeks ago. She was one of THREE people in the meeting. Bahahahaha!!!

:lol:
Unless you really trust your coworkers, that could turn out really bad.
Just imagine what she might look like if there was a Sharpie in the room. :faint:

:lol:
Unless you really trust your coworkers, that could turn out really bad.
Just imagine what she might look like if there was a Sharpie in the room. :faint:

She's a paralegal and was sitting in for someone else's case. Surely she looked like an ASS! There were THREE people in that room....that's TWO other people, as she was the third. How can you even do that?? :lol:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
MOST AMAZING WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

wow.... couldnt have been better.... well... ok... if i didnt have an allergy headache on sunday AM.... i would have flown out with an amazing buddy for some fun...... but we will do that another time