Jennifer @Red Robin

somdfunguy

not impressed
The cold/infection I had last week invaded my eyes on Friday. First the right and now the left. My eyes have this really cool deep green color surrounded by bloodshot white. Too bad it's not Halloween.

SoMDGirl42

The cold/infection I had last week invaded my eyes on Friday. First the right and now the left. My eyes have this really cool deep green color surrounded by bloodshot white. Too bad it's not Halloween.

conjunctivitis (or pink eye in laymans terms) You need drops, and it's highly contagious.

Antibotic drops. Should have been more specific. OTC drops won't help. See a doctor.

I cured pink eye with contact lense solution. (it's sterile and got rid of my pink eye in two days.) :smile:

SoMDGirl42

I cured pink eye with contact lense solution. (it's sterile and got rid of my pink eye in two days.) :smile:

most likely viral or allergic pink eye.

"A clear, watery drainage is common with viral and allergic pinkeye. When the drainage is more greenish-yellow (and there's a lot of it), this is likely bacterial pinkeye"

Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis) Pictures: Allergic, Viral, and Bacterial Conjunctivitis

Bacterial pinkeye is treated with antibiotic eyedrops, ointment, or pills to clear the infection. Most viral pinkeye cases have no specific treatment -- you just have to let the virus run its course, which is usually four to seven days. Allergic pinkeye symptoms should improve once the allergen source is removed and the allergy itself is treated. Chemical pinkeye requires prompt washing of the affected eye(s) for five minutes and an immediate call to the doctor.

I think you might have baterical pink eye which will need antibotic drops.

Your wife or daughter probably farted on your pillow....hehe

somdfunguy

not impressed
most likely viral or allergic pink eye.

"A clear, watery drainage is common with viral and allergic pinkeye. When the drainage is more greenish-yellow (and there's a lot of it), this is likely bacterial pinkeye"

Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis) Pictures: Allergic, Viral, and Bacterial Conjunctivitis

Bacterial pinkeye is treated with antibiotic eyedrops, ointment, or pills to clear the infection. Most viral pinkeye cases have no specific treatment -- you just have to let the virus run its course, which is usually four to seven days. Allergic pinkeye symptoms should improve once the allergen source is removed and the allergy itself is treated. Chemical pinkeye requires prompt washing of the affected eye(s) for five minutes and an immediate call to the doctor.

I think you might have baterical pink eye which will need antibotic drops.

just picked up a Zpak as well. Luckily I have been very good with hygiene and have not passed it to my wife or daughter.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
just picked up a Zpak as well. Luckily I have been very good with hygiene and have not passed it to my wife or daughter.

Have you been to Red Robin recently and had a woman named Jennifer hand you a sugar packet?
She might have had pink eye.

Gotta bring this thread round full circle every now and then.
:lol:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I think we should place ads in the so.MD papers:

Is your name Jennifer? Did you see a handsome man at Red Robin with his 2 young daughters? Did you hand him a sugar packet with your phone number? If this is you, you need to follow this link (give link to this thread) to see how well known you are now in so.MD.