Jennifer @Red Robin

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
one of the most amazing weekends EVER!!!!!

Had a great time at the Hospice walk with two of my dogs...and a few WONDERFUL friends!

and the rest of the weekend was just as amazing... we grilled up some yummo food and had a good time just chillaxin in the back yard with the dogs!

Life is awesome!!!!

FED_UP

one of the most amazing weekends EVER!!!!!

Had a great time at the Hospice walk with two of my dogs...and a few WONDERFUL friends!

and the rest of the weekend was just as amazing... we grilled up some yummo food and had a good time just chillaxin in the back yard with the dogs!

Life is awesome!!!!

Why was I cutting grass and you were chillaxin with yummo? :cds:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Why was I cutting grass and you were chillaxin with yummo? :cds:

.... salmon, scallops, tuna and veggies...... :drool:....oohhh and some beer.

......... :jameo:... you are cutting grass already????? glad I have lots of moss in the front yard.... :killingme

FED_UP

.... salmon, scallops, tuna and veggies...... :drool:....oohhh and some beer.

......... :jameo:... you are cutting grass already????? glad I have lots of moss in the front yard.... :killingme

You could have at least threw me a salmon over the fence and a beer and one of your girl friends. :smack: Several folks in the hood cutting grass already, I hate it.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
You could have at least threw me a salmon over the fence and a beer and one of your girl friends. :smack: Several folks in the hood cutting grass already, I hate it.

I would have thown you some food and a beer.... sorry but no gal friends were over.... :nono: and you cant have my man :nono:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Hubby would have been of no use except cut the grass, yea throw his azz over next time. :killingme

not a hubby.... not ready for that...

and I really dont have any grass .... pea gravel back yard.... :yay:

and I use the weed eater for like three minutes to cut the front yard if needed.... (it gets the LATE afternoon sun.... so not much grass, more moss and weeds....)

so i placed a bird feeder out there and let the birds deal with the yard :evil:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
not a hubby.... not ready for that...

and I really dont have any grass .... pea gravel back yard.... :yay:

and I use the weed eater for like three minutes to cut the front yard if needed.... (it gets the LATE afternoon sun.... so not much grass, more moss and weeds....)

so i placed a bird feeder out there and let the birds deal with the yard :evil:

I close off the driveways and let the horses eat the grass <G>.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
oohhh i need to rent a goat for a day....:buddies:

There are people who do just that, rent out goats to eat lawns for people. Problem is keeping them contained. They always think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence lol.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
There are people who do just that, rent out goats to eat lawns for people. Problem is keeping them contained. They always think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence lol.

yard is not that large.... tie him off...

:popcorn: would like the goat to be aggressive for with the hoot rats walk thru he could go and head butt them :popcorn: :killingme