Jennifer @Red Robin

FED_UP

We're our own worst critic and if we feel icky and you tell us we look good we have a hard time believing you. It's a problem, I know :ohwell:

Depends, you'd also have to compliment my boots with the fur :yay:

Happened a several years back, just thought of this. I told this lady through email "thanks for helping me and I thought that she was beautifulably" She told and I got scolded, WTF.

Same here!
Must be the nice weather. Maybe my subconscious is telling me that I need to go out for lunch so I can enjoy the summer like temps.
Or maybe the fact that I was running late again this morn. :ohwell: :lol:

We have a nice outdoor patio at my job so whatever I pick up (probably Subway) will be enjoyed there :smile:

You're no help :ohwell:

I might go to Subway :shrug:

What does that even mean?

Subway is too stressful avatar29956_50.gif They ask too many questions. :cds:

Subway is too stressful View attachment 94321 They ask too many questions. :cds:

I got this.

Write your order down and hand it to them. All you need to write is: size, type of bread, want cheese?, toasted?, kind of sammich (turkey, bmt, etc), toppings and you're done until they ask you if you want the meal.

Mine would be:
6" turkey on wheat with american cheese, not toasted, with lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, cucumbers, pickles and mayo

You're welcome :huggy:

I was just trying to be funny saying she looks good, geesh.

"Beautifulably"......FAIL! :lol:

SHAT! I almost forgot I have a lunch date with my Grandma today. Oooh that would've been terrible! We're going to Applebees :dance:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Subway is too stressful View attachment 94321 They ask too many questions. :cds:

Nah, just go in knowing exactly what you want and tell them before they even get the chance to ask you.

"Hi, Welcome to Subway!"
"Hi, I'd like a foot-long wheat subway club toasted with pepperjack cheese"
then just tell em the toppings.

No stress on you at all. Each and every customer is doing the same thing.

The thing about Subway that pisses me off is when I walk in and there's only 1 or 2 people in line and I'm thinkin "Great - nobody here" and then the person in front of me whips out a long list and says the dreaded "Yes, I'm ordering 6 subs. The first is... no wait it has... oh that one has... she only want's this.. I'm not sure if they want it toasted..." :strangle:

So if you go to Subway and order for your whole office, then you better be stressed cuz the people behind you wanna kick your ass!

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Nah, just go in knowing exactly what you want and tell them before they even get the chance to ask you.

"Hi, Welcome to Subway!"
"Hi, I'd like a foot-long wheat subway club toasted with pepperjack cheese"
then just tell em the toppings.

No stress on you at all. Each and every customer is doing the same thing.

The thing about Subway that pisses me off is when I walk in and there's only 1 or 2 people in line and I'm thinkin "Great - nobody here" and then the person in front of me whips out a long list and says the dreaded "Yes, I'm ordering 6 subs. The first is... no wait it has... oh that one has... she only want's this.. I'm not sure if they want it toasted..." :strangle:

So if you go to Subway and order for your whole office, then you better be stressed cuz the people behind you wanna kick your ass!
She could just phone the order in and have it ready for pick up when she gets there.

FED_UP

I got this.

Write your order down and hand it to them. All you need to write is: size, type of bread, want cheese?, toasted?, kind of sammich (turkey, bmt, etc), toppings and you're done until they ask you if you want the meal.

Mine would be:
6" turkey on wheat with american cheese, not toasted, with lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, cucumbers, pickles and mayo

You're welcome :huggy:

"Beautifulably"......FAIL! :lol:

Was that something to bring up to a supervisor?

It's just as irritating for the person that says, "Okay, going to lunch now" only to hear, "Oh yeah, where?....ugh "Subway", "Great, can you get me a..." followed by a "Oh and can you get me a....".....really fvckers, go yourself!!! But no, I'm too nice so I just ask them to write that #### down and apologize to those behind me. I guess if they wanted their sub in such a hurry though, they could've always called it in and not had to wait behind me. Hehe

:yay:
Enjoy! Let us know what you get.

Ok all this talk of food has me starvin now.

Me too! 11:30 can't come fast enough!!

Was that something to bring up to a supervisor?

No but maybe you've creeped her out in the past, she wasn't comfortable saying something to you (or maybe you weren't getting her 'please, ew, please stop' hints) and she just had enough :shrug:

FED_UP

It's just as irritating for the person that says, "Okay, going to lunch now" only to hear, "Oh yeah, where?....ugh "Subway", "Great, can you get me a..." followed by a "Oh and can you get me a....".....really fvckers, go yourself!!! But no, I'm too nice so I just ask them to write that #### down and apologize to those behind me. I guess if they wanted their sub in such a hurry though, they could've always called it in and not had to wait behind me. Hehe

Me too! 11:30 can't come fast enough!!

No but maybe you've creeped her out in the past, she wasn't comfortable saying something to you (or maybe you weren't getting her 'please, ew, please stop' hints) and she just had enough :shrug:

First time I ever spoke to her, ok I feel better now after all these years, thanks DR Kris10.

Lunch was awesome! I had the pick two...three cheese chicken penne and caesar salad :yum:

First time I ever spoke to her, ok I feel better now after all these years, thanks DR Kris10.

Maybe she saw you and thought you looked creepy :shrug: Maybe she's not good at taking compliments :shrug: Maybe she's a weirdo :shrug:

Lunch was awesome! I had the pick two...three cheese chicken penne and caesar salad :yum:

Maybe she saw you and thought you looked creepy :shrug: Maybe she's not good at taking compliments :shrug: Maybe she's a weirdo :shrug:

My husband and the boy brought me a Greek salad from Coffee Quarter. :biggrin:

:spoiledbrat:

FED_UP

I found her photo near this phrase. "A prude (Old French prude meaning honourable woman) [1] is a person who is described as (or would describe themselves as) being concerned with decorum or propriety, significantly in excess of normal prevailing community standards. They may be perceived as being more uncomfortable than most with sexuality or nudity".