Jennifer @Red Robin

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

Attachments

• buenos-dias-a-todos.gif
    buenos-dias-a-todos.gif
    106.4 KB · Views: 53
I did :killingme but I put in for another job.... just will support another group...:killingme

CHANGE IS GOOD!!!! Learning new things is better!!!!

I bet some people can't take all your happiness :lol:

I feel like I'm too happy for most, especially in the morning :ohwell:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

....so true....

and for those who cant handle the happy.... then they can go dwell on their misery....

I did :killingme but I put in for another job.... just will support another group...:killingme

CHANGE IS GOOD!!!! Learning new things is better!!!!

Change is scary :jameo:

Everything has to be ritualistic and my mornings have to go exactly the same or my whole day is thrown off. :cds:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

It takes me a while to wake up, so my happiness comes out after I am awake. I know people who are bright and cheerful first thing every morning. They obviously take less time to "wake up" than I do. By the time I get to work I am just starting to feel fully awake ....

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Change is scary :jameo:

Everything has to be ritualistic and my mornings have to go exactly the same or my whole day is thrown off. :cds:

:huggy:

...... use to be like that.... but seeing how change has bettered me..... and my life overall..... its awesome!!!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Misery loves company.........well, too bad! :neener:

And I wouldn't say most are miserable, most just aren't people-people :lol:

no... there are more miserable people than you think....

i got tired of .... :sarcasm:... I love my job :rolleyes:.....

what a craptacular day this is..... blah...blah blah...

SoMDGirl42

I quit a nice job I liked, I had to follow the money.

I recently did the same. I still talk all my old co-workers. I miss them. They were wonderful though. They understood and told me I could always come back if things in the new job didn't work out. I still work in the same office as some of my former co-workers. :lol: One of the guys and I have worked together off and on for the last 13 years. He was my boss in one of the jobs, assisted me in getting my "old" job. Wonderful man. We've since both worked for 3 of the same companies. I'd work for him anytime. Total respect for him!

FED_UP

I recently did the same. I still talk all my old co-workers. I miss them. They were wonderful though. They understood and told me I could always come back if things in the new job didn't work out. I still work in the same office as some of my former co-workers. :lol: One of the guys and I have worked together off and on for the last 13 years. He was my boss in one of the jobs, assisted me in getting my "old" job. Wonderful man. We've since both worked for 3 of the same companies. I'd work for him anytime. Total respect for him!

Kinda sucks leaving some good friends, but money talks these days.

It takes me a while to wake up, so my happiness comes out after I am awake. I know people who are bright and cheerful first thing every morning. They obviously take less time to "wake up" than I do. By the time I get to work I am just starting to feel fully awake ....

I typically wake up happy, sometimes not necessarily beaming right away :lol: but I'm usually all smiles. I don't have any real reason not to smile :cheesy:

no... there are more miserable people than you think....

i got tired of .... :sarcasm:... I love my job :rolleyes:.....

what a craptacular day this is..... blah...blah blah...

Meh, I guess that's true. There's always those you just can't please, rather, nothing seems to please them. Still, I just shoot em my killer smile and move along with my day :smile:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I typically wake up happy, sometimes not necessarily beaming right away :lol: but I'm usually all smiles. I don't have any real reason not to smile :cheesy:

Meh, I guess that's true. There's always those you just can't please, rather, nothing seems to please them. Still, I just shoot em my killer smile and move along with my day :smile:

thats right.... :love:

i try not to let things bother me in life....

I love to puff glitter in the face of those who are nothing but negative in life.... it makes me feel even better!!!