Jennifer @Red Robin

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Mmm I haven't had one of those in forever!

The best! I mean, what other kind is there, really? :wink:

I wish they would bag them by separate flavors? Then again if you go to certain stores you can pick out the flavor you want from their display and only buy the ones you like.

I wish they would bag them by separate flavors? Then again if you go to certain stores you can pick out the flavor you want from their display and only buy the ones you like.

Yeah I think you can buy in bulk (I'm not talking 10 pounds or anything, lol) from candy stores :yay:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:buddies::yahoo::dye::bann:

amazing... FANTABULOUS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

got to spend time with wonderful friends...

and got to see my K9 buddies... :biggrin:... its great to be missed by them! So I may be back to training with the boys in blue again... :yahoo: :yahoo:

oohh and we will be doing another 5K this sat..... anyone else wanna do it.. lemme know and I will send you the info!!! :yahoo:

somdfunguy

not impressed
I spent late Saturday until sunrise Sunday being thrown up on. Such things we do for our little ones. We had it lucky, made it 15 months without anything like this happening. A friend of ours had to deal with it for months.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:dead:

eewww.... a coworker is wearing some sort of :barf: perfume.... OMG...

it smells like a dead old woman....

thinking about breaking out the lysol and spraying it everywhere to take the smell away....

and she sits over 15 ft from me... just think about how those that sit next to her feels.... :dead:

thinking about breaking out the lysol and spraying it everywhere to take the smell away....

and she sits over 15 ft from me... just think about how those that sit next to her feels.... :dead:

Don't you just hate that. :banghead: I get such a headache. :cds:

I spent late Saturday until sunrise Sunday being thrown up on. Such things we do for our little ones. We had it lucky, made it 15 months without anything like this happening. A friend of ours had to deal with it for months.

I hear ya. We had to play in poop, collecting samples, a couple weeks ago :barf:

True love is picking a huge booger that isn't even yours :smile:

Did you see the FB pics my trainer posted of me at the gym? I looked fat.:cds:

No you don't, I swear :huggy:

I hate that! My bosses Mom (she's 82, I think....and boy is she feisty!) bathes in her perfume. I seriously think you can smell her when she pulls into the parking lot :dead:

I hear ya. We had to play in poop, collecting samples, a couple weeks ago :barf:

True love is picking a huge booger that isn't even yours :smile:

No you don't, I swear :huggy:

I hate that! My bosses Mom (she's 82, I think....and boy is she feisty!) bathes in her perfume. I seriously think you can smell her when she pulls into the parking lot :dead:

:roflmao: