Jennifer @Red Robin

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
The Klondike thing doesn't sound appealing to me, but I have my own obsession with ice cream, so I won't criticize.

We have a severe t-storm watch again - geez. I don't like t-storms :frown:

ZARA

I would totally kill for a thick hamburger with all the fixings and a huge slice of devil's food cake (no icing please) right now.

And this is why I don't buy precooked food. My hamburger is frozen.
I have a box of devil's food cake waiting to be baked but now I have to weigh my laziness vs desire.
I really don't feel like baking it.
I will have an egg salad sandwich for dinner instead and dream about that devil's food cake.

LuckyMe143

I would totally kill for a thick hamburger with all the fixings and a huge slice of devil's food cake (no icing please) right now.

And this is why I don't buy precooked food. My hamburger is frozen.
I have a box of devil's food cake waiting to be baked but now I have to weigh my laziness vs desire.
I really don't feel like baking it.
I will have an egg salad sandwich for dinner instead and dream about that devil's food cake.

I'm craving a super crunchy fried green tomato sandwich with tons of crispy bacon,a little bit of shredded lettuce on white bread. Oh don't forget the miracle whip and pepper! For a side dish hot fudge and fries!

Miracle Whip actually tastes good on a bologna sandwich - otherwise I use Hellmans.

Put some mayonnaise out in the sun for 3 days... add spoiled milk and pickle juice and viola ( viola.jpg ) ... Miracle Whip. :yay:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:cds: :jameo:.......

just got popped for a drug and alcohol test...... :cds:

glad they got me before lunch!!! :killingme :buddies:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
:cds: :jameo:.......

just got popped for a drug and alcohol test...... :cds:

glad they got me before lunch!!! :killingme :buddies:

Speaking of drinking at lunch, it's becoming a practice that is frowned upon because you are returning to the workplace with alcohol in your system. Would you have a few beers then go to work in the morning? Probably not, but it's essentially the same thing, just a different time of day.

Have I had drinks at an office holiday party (restaurant) at lunch and returned to work - yup sure have.