Jennifer @Red Robin

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Speaking of drinking at lunch, it's becoming a practice that is frowned upon because you are returning to the workplace with alcohol in your system. Would you have a few beers then go to work in the morning? Probably not, but it's essentially the same thing, just a different time of day.

Have I had drinks at an office holiday party (restaurant) at lunch and returned to work - yup sure have.

:smack: I WAS NOT BEING SERIOUS....... I HAVE A CDL and would NEVER risk it...

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
you know, you really should get more rest so you won't be so crabby LOL :love:

its not rest.... did you see anywhere I said i was sleepy??

no...Im stuck in the effing office today... and dont have chit to do.... all my work is caught up....

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
its not rest.... did you see anywhere I said i was sleepy??

no...Im stuck in the effing office today... and dont have chit to do.... all my work is caught up....

you just are not admitting that you are TIRED ....

you are sleepy ..... let's count backwards okay? 100, 99, 98, 97, 96, 95, 94, 93, 92, 91, 90, 89 ..... you are so sleepy ...... you can't hold your eyes open .... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :yawn:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
you just are not admitting that you are TIRED ....

you are sleepy ..... let's count backwards okay? 100, 99, 98, 97, 96, 95, 94, 93, 92, 91, 90, 89 ..... you are so sleepy ...... you can't hold your eyes open .... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :yawn:

nope.....

Drs orders..... reduce stress in your life (check), get more sleep (check) start getting back to normal activity (check)