Jennifer @Red Robin

LuckyMe143

Omg my potato salad came out so good. I should of made more potatoes but I'm try to portion control our food. I'm on a roll here lately with cooking.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:cds: I swear I need to go back to school...lol! I think I'm going to do the red white and blue strawberries. Ooooo I got little pretzel sticks I can dip in colored chocolate.

and.... on my page i posted last week Strawberry margaritas... made in the strawberries

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I had a Klondike Bar for lunch. :ohwell: I can't seem to get enough sugar :bawl:... What is happening? :frown:

:popcorn:

well you may not be eating at the right times with the right food and that is causing the imbalance of your blood sugar and that will lead to cravings.

:popcorn:

well you may not be eating at the right times with the right food and that is causing the imbalance of your blood sugar and that will lead to cravings.

Yeah... Blood sugar was 47 last night around 8:00... I had a Klondike bar and some apple juice and was all. :jameo:

I don't have my monitor right now so I don't know what my blood sugar is. :ohwell:

girl... you need to eat better :love:

I do.... How many people do you know that eat spinach in their smoothies for breakfast. :mad: ...Usually salad for lunch some sort of protein and veggie for dinner. :cds:

I just can't seem to get enough sugar today and I am ashamed for eating the iced cream bar... :jameo:

JeJeTe

Happiness
I do.... How many people do you know that eat spinach in their smoothies for breakfast. :mad: ...Usually salad for lunch some sort of protein and veggie for dinner. :cds:

I just can't seem to get enough sugar today and I am ashamed for eating the iced cream bar... :jameo:

Chalk it up to just one of those days. :shrug:
But make sure you are hydrated with water. I always crave sugar if I'm dehydrated.

:cds: I swear I need to go back to school...lol! I think I'm going to do the red white and blue strawberries. Ooooo I got little pretzel sticks I can dip in colored chocolate.

Those look cute :yay:

and.... on my page i posted last week Strawberry margaritas... made in the strawberries

I've seen those, they look yummy! Have you seen the cheesecake stuffed strawberries? :yum:

I had a Klondike Bar for lunch. :ohwell: I can't seem to get enough sugar :bawl:... What is happening? :frown:

You never post about your healthy eating, mostly that you aren't eating. There was that ice cream bread post though :yay:

:lol:

:roflmao:

Those look cute :yay:

I've seen those, they look yummy! Have you seen the cheesecake stuffed strawberries? :yum:

You never post about your healthy eating, mostly that you aren't eating. There was that ice cream bread post though :yay:

:lol:

:roflmao:

Since I quit smoking, I don't do the "not eating" thing anymore. :coffee: