Jennifer @Red Robin

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
OMG! 10,000 posts, in 5 years, on SoMD's message boards!

Go find something productive to do...

What do you do with your extra time? Could be that someone may view that as unproductive time. At least on this forum people interact with each other which promotes mental health (some get better while some get worse lol), and many times we get a good laugh going also.

What do you do to be productive? I rescue critters and find them good homes. It's the job I don't get paid for that brings me the most satisfaction. My paid job helps me fund the non-paying job <g>&hellip;

What do you do with your extra time? Could be that someone may view that as unproductive time. At least on this forum people interact with each other which promotes mental health (some get better while some get worse lol), and many times we get a good laugh going also.

What do you do to be productive? I rescue critters and find them good homes. It's the job I don't get paid for that brings me the most satisfaction. My paid job helps me fund the non-paying job <g>&hellip;

Evidently, we have never made this character laugh... we need to work on that. :coffee:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Something tells me he will think I am more stupid than he already does. :ohwell:

Ask 10 people and you can get 10 opinions on any topic. One thing we should not do is criticize what other people choose to do with their time.

Those who say things like that think you should be like them? No, we are all individuals, and we are all entitled to run our own lives ......

Last edited:
Ask 10 people and you can get 10 opinions on any topic. One thing we should not do is criticize what

:ohwell: What would the forum be if people didn't talk chit all the time? :cds:

It would probably be a safe and inviting environment for generations to come... :cheesy:

We will all be long gone before this happens... :coffee:

pelers

Got in to work earlier than usual today. It's kind of creepy when you're the only one here. :frown: Better than late night, though I'm not sure why since there are no windows and you really can't tell.

pelers

Husband asked me at 1:30am last night if it was too late for me to make cheesecake cupcakes for him to bring into work today.

It was. Though if I hadn't flopped in bed from then until 5am I probably could have found time. :coffee:

I'm going to make potato salad today.

Mmm what time should I come over? I love me some tater salad :yum:

Have you ever made German potato salad?

Husband asked me at 1:30am last night if it was too late for me to make cheesecake cupcakes for him to bring into work today.

It was. Though if I hadn't flopped in bed from then until 5am I probably could have found time. :coffee:

Love and obey! LOVE AND OBEY!!!

:killingme

Mmm what time should I come over? I love me some tater salad :yum:

Have you ever made German potato salad?

Love and obey! LOVE AND OBEY!!!

:killingme

:nono: It's all about compromise.... He wanted her to make cupcakes.... she didn't want to make cupcakes ...so they compromised and she didn't make cupcakes. :coffee: