Jennifer @Red Robin

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I was not late reading it, you were early posting it. :coffee:

My BFF (best female friend?) just graduated with a PhD but I keep forgetting if it was a PhD or a Masters lol - either way I need to re-buy her Congrats card because I can't seem to find it! GRRRR. This memory crap is a PITA!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
well... back to reality...:coffee:

Had an amazing weekend.... Great concert with some old friends, it was like we were back in high school!!

great ball game with more friends from high school.... and a great night of laughs...

and even got to spend some time with the love of my life.. :love: He is so amazing.... too bad he had to work all weekend.:cds:

just having a hard time getting back into the swing of things today... :coffee:

LuckyMe143

Had an amazing weekend.... Great concert with some old friends, it was like we were back in high school!!

great ball game with more friends from high school.... and a great night of laughs...

and even got to spend some time with the love of my life.. :love: He is so amazing.... too bad he had to work all weekend.:cds:

I woke up with a pep in my step and now I'm blah :/

pelers

Coffee is not helping me yet. I woke up at 5 courtesy of zombie apocalypse nightmares.

How the hell does a family with two small children survive such a thing? It wasn't working out so well in my dream!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

me too - I feel so tired and my whole body aches from all the work I did on the farm all weekend. Taking care of 7 kittens adds a lot to my daily chores. Those little rascals like to play a LOT and they knock over their water and food all the time, which makes a mess. I have some of those plastic dishes that clip onto the cage but I have not been able to find them Grrr. I should be using stainless steel though as it's easier to disinfect.

MarieB

WR do you know how much work is involved in processing a bushel much less multiple bushels of tomatoes ???

A cubic butt load of work.

My mom and her friend used to can tomatoes every year. They used one of the machines, but even with that it is a lot of work.