Jennifer @Red Robin

This is ridiculous! How close is this thread to a record number of posts?

I would be flattered that forumites have gone through the trouble to keep this tread alive. :shrug: in the event that Jennifer joined SoMD forums, she would learn a lesson to keep her damn panties on and leave married men alone or she will be eaten alive by random southern Marylanders. :coffee:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Just adding to the total number of posts in this thread and looking for Jennifer's phone number. :biggrin:

That is all. :lol:

libby

I would be flattered that forumites have gone through the trouble to keep this tread alive. :shrug: in the event that Jennifer joined SoMD forums, she would learn a lesson to keep her damn panties on and leave married men alone or she will be eaten alive by random southern Marylanders. :coffee:

I'm not offended, I'm just astonished...

as for being flattered...it's not like this continues because the original topic is so fascinating. It's just a game at this point.

pelers

For the sake of random announcements, I'd just like to put it out there that the Chocolate Peanut Butter poptarts are really tasty.

pelers

When I die, I hope it's doing something I hate. That way I'll be glad I'm dead. #funny #deathbystupid

Speaking of hash tags... I don't use Twitter, but I'm pretty sure that people on Facebook are just using them wrong. I see a lot of people #tagging #their #stuff #like #this.

It makes my head hurt a bit.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Speaking of hash tags... I don't use Twitter, but I'm pretty sure that people on Facebook are just using them wrong. I see a lot of people #tagging #their #stuff #like #this.

It makes my head hurt a bit.

speaking of Facebook, did they do away with Facebook Marketplace? I used to advertise available pets through that - can't seem to find it now after a good while of not having used that feature.