Jennifer @Red Robin

Well Sunday evening we walked the dogs down your court. Shadow went pee in your yard.

Really? Haha

I actually took lil man for a walk last week (I forget what day but it was the day you mentioned you might walk down my court) down your court. Ironically, he kept stopping at your truck/suv...even reached up to try and open the car door :lol: We met your neighbor, the one with the cute lil baby :cheesy:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Really? Haha

I actually took lil man for a walk last week (I forget what day but it was the day you mentioned you might walk down my court) down your court. Ironically, he kept stopping at your truck/suv...even reached up to try and open the car door :lol: We met your neighbor, the one with the cute lil baby :cheesy:

My one neighbor has two baby girls but she never comes out with them. Not sure who else has a new baby.

Are you talking down at the end of the court? If so, I have never talked to those people.

Yes, that lady. She did look like she was in a rush to get in before anyone could say anything to her. Then there's my kid...."Hi, Hi, Hi...." all the while reaching out to her (from the street with me) to try to 'high five' her. He's a friendly lil high-fiver :lol:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
This conversation is somewhat esoteric don't you think... :tap:

jk... carry on. :coffee:
You are going on iggy for using big words that I dont know. :mad:
Yes, that lady. She did look like she was in a rush to get in before anyone could say anything to her. Then there's my kid...."Hi, Hi, Hi...." all the while reaching out to her (from the street with me) to try to 'high five' her. He's a friendly lil high-fiver :lol:

They are not friendly people down there.