Jennifer @Red Robin

ZARA

or pork snout

I draw the line at whole body parts...no cows tongue, liver, pig or chicken feet, etc...I'm southern, but not redneck southern.

It's bad enough I know what is in sausage and hot dogs...and for the most part I don't eat either...

But I LOVE pickled sausage...maybe it's the vinegar..not sure. But it is only one kind of pickled sausage that I like. I don't like any other kind of sausage.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I draw the line at whole body parts...no cows tongue, liver, pig or chicken feet, etc...I'm southern, but not redneck southern.

It's bad enough I know what is in sausage and hot dogs...and for the most part I don't eat either...

But I LOVE pickled sausage...maybe it's the vinegar..not sure. But it is only one kind of pickled sausage that I like. I don't like any other kind of sausage.

:sniggle:

Your poor hubs.

:roflmao:

And right to the gutter I went.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

yeah and knowing the cheap parts that are used - just WHY is sausage so expensive? AND what is in the $1 a pack hotdogs vs. the $5 a pack hots dogs to justify the sales prices?

ZARA

yeah and knowing the cheap parts that are used - just WHY is sausage so expensive? AND what is in the $1 a pack hotdogs vs. the $5 a pack hots dogs to justify the sales prices?

Hell if I know. Makes absolutely no sense to me other than the seasonings were grown in gold...:bigwhoop:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I should have caught back up on this thread before lunch. Could've saved me $7 at Subway.

I put a number of places on my WILL NOT eat there list, and some on my WILL RARELY eat there ....

NOT: Taco Bell

RARELY: generally most most fast food places are undesirable due to the food quality/chemicals and the low wages the workers make

I just heard that Aloe Vera, that is in many products, has been found to cause intestinal cancer in lab rats - really? Yikes. I think almost everything we eat and drink has the potential to do harm to us - I mean if we stopped eating everything that could harm us in some way, we'd rarely ever eat, and then we'd DIE - which is what we are trying to avoid by not eating things that are bad for us right? :confused:

I put a number of places on my WILL NOT eat there list, and some on my WILL RARELY eat there ....

NOT: Taco Bell

RARELY: generally most most fast food places are undesirable due to the food quality/chemicals and the low wages the workers make

I just heard that Aloe Vera, that is in many products, has been found to cause intestinal cancer in lab rats - really? Yikes. I think almost everything we eat and drink has the potential to do harm to us - I mean if we stopped eating everything that could harm us in some way, we'd rarely ever eat, and then we'd DIE - which is what we are trying to avoid by not eating things that are bad for us right? :confused:

Agreed. BAN food and water. :coffee: Causes Cancer... :bigwhoop: