Jennifer @Red Robin

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:killingme:killingme

coworker just sent out an email letting everyone know that a Stripping company would be at work tomorrow AM....

:jet:... :faint:

and I thought they were not gonna do something nice for my last day!!! :killingme :yahoo:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
It was the pic of me sleeping at the pool. You said "look at that fat lazy man doing what men do best."

no I said napping is one of the things that men do well/best - something like that. The "Handler" (did I get it right this time?) seems to like how sexy you looked, and that's all that really matters, right? (note the "comma" before the word "right" which denotes a PAUSE ...... :whistle:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
no I said napping is one of the things that men do well/best - something like that. The "Handler" (did I get it right this time?) seems to like how sexy you looked, and that's all that really matters, right? (note the "comma" before the word "right" which denotes a PAUSE ...... :whistle:

I was the one that said I was sexy. :coffee:

Now you gonna add the "he cant use commas" to the fat lazy white guy. Just kick a man while he is down. :bawl:

somdfunguy

not impressed
so this morning, 1:30 am, i was sleep walking and opened the door setting off the alarm. still half asleep i ran to the alarm panel and kept entering the wrong code. so i had to rip out the wires from the box in the closet to shut off the siren. no idea why i opened the door, im guessing i heard a dog outside and thought it was ours for some reason but no real clue.

it is true what they say. if your second was your first you would never have another.

Last edited:

SoMDGirl42

it is true what they say. if your second was your first you would never have another.

My second was better than the first, and the third was even better than the second. It's a miracle I stopped there. :lol:

Sleep depervation is a wonderful thing. I think all new parents should be required to have their house wired so we can watch the stupid things you do when you're so tired you can't think straight.

somdfunguy

not impressed
our first was fairly easy, shes obviously my favorite :lol:

we do have three webcams setup in the house so we can monitor

Last edited:

ZARA

My second was better than the first, and the third was even better than the second. It's a miracle I stopped there. :lol:

Reading that sentence without reading the post before or the rest of it...I seriously thought you were talking about something else..until I finished reading...