Jennifer @Red Robin

SoMDGirl42

on a side note, I've been exposing my youngest to new foods lately to see how she likes things she's never tried. She's very good at trying anything once. So....... recently she's tried pan seared scallops, bacon wrapped scallops, fried oysters, lupia, pansit, "kale soup" which is the soup from Olive Garden just to name a few.

Loved it all! And the one thing she really doesn't like??? Plain old cheese on a sandwich. :lol: But she'lll eat everything with cheese it in, pizza, mac and cheese, etc.

:lol:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
on a side note, I've been exposing my youngest to new foods lately to see how she likes things she's never tried. She's very good at trying anything once. So....... recently she's tried pan seared scallops, bacon wrapped scallops, fried oysters, lupia, pansit, "kale soup" which is the soup from Olive Garden just to name a few.

Loved it all! And the one thing she really doesn't like??? Plain old cheese on a sandwich. :lol: But she'lll eat everything with cheese it in, pizza, mac and cheese, etc.

:lol:

That means she'll fit right in at Red Robin when we meet there :biggrin: for dinner one day.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Five.

A bunch of us have met Libby at the Grid Iron Grille a while back (a little over year ago?) at one of our Meet & Greet's - and met her hubby, as well. During the middle of the M & G we lined up and dropped sugar packets at his place setting. :lol:

warneckutz

Thanks, I'll take that

28kiolg.jpg