Jennifer @Red Robin

somdfunguy

not impressed
So the past few mornings there has been a spider web coming off the garage that stretches 8ft by 10ft for the supports and 4 ft diameter of the main part. Went out tonight and saw this thing in action. Rather large

image.jpg

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
So the past few mornings there has been a spider web coming off the garage that stretches 8ft by 10ft for the supports and 4 ft diameter of the main part. Went out tonight and saw this thing in action. Rather large

View attachment 104104

Cool! That is huge! Web and spider. We have those and they always want to build around our main exit doors. I don't kill them, but take down their webs with a broom, and they scamper off to build elsewhere. Spiders are one of nature's engineers. It is amazing to see how precise their webs are. Now, if they build around Halloween, I leave them be, and then I don't have to decorate. :lol: Thanks for posting the pic.

Last edited:

TPD

the poor dad
After viewing the other thread today, figureded we needed to lighten this forum up before retiring for bed this evening...

Jennifer, oh Jennifer, where art thou Jennifer?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
After viewing the other thread today, figureded we needed to lighten this forum up before retiring for bed this evening...

Jennifer, oh Jennifer, where art thou Jennifer?
and .....

We have a great Fall Fundraiser going on! Go to: https://www.yankeecandlefundraising.com/ycfroot/home.htm and select to Start Shopping and enter our Group Number 990005262 and they will ship directly to you but we get credit for the sale for our spay/neuter fundraiser. All funds will be used to cover the vet expenses to spay/neuter cats and dogs.