Jennifer @Red Robin

somdfunguy

not impressed
Someone just came in and said happy Monday, if I hear happy M T W T F one more time I am gonna jump off the bridge over in Solomons. :banghead:

10363565_10154684573965347_4433051190543847978_n.jpg

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Happy Tuesday, folks. :coffee:

That won't work ... Fed would let YOU get away with that.

I was looking at some "party" dresses online yesterday. They always look great on the tall models, but at 5' tall, they just never look the same on me :frown:. I saw some that you'd look awesome in. I've been checking the thrift stores regularly for 2 months looking for a party dress, so far nothing. I have another opportunity coming up to attend a nice affair, and I need a party dress. It's not a formal affair, but no jeans are allowed (aimed toward the guys who may have thought a sport jacket and jeans was a good choice) -so I need to find a dress asap. I may check the clearance racks in Waldorf.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

I was looking at some "party" dresses online yesterday. They always look great on the tall models, but at 5' tall, they just never look the same on me :frown:. I saw some that you'd look awesome in. I've been checking the thrift stores regularly for 2 months looking for a party dress, so far nothing. I have another opportunity coming up to attend a nice affair, and I need a party dress. It's not a formal affair, but no jeans are allowed (aimed toward the guys who may have thought a sport jacket and jeans was a good choice) -so I need to find a dress asap. I may check the clearance racks in Waldorf.
Have you tried here yet? http://mystature.com/

somdfunguy

not impressed

This would look great on you http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-a-poufy-skirt-out-of-garbge-bags-and-duct-tap/

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Omg i glad i found this!!!! I think Jennifer at Red Robin might have a gay brother at olive Garden. Was eating lunch with the man friend at the bar. Guy sits next to him they start talking about the business and what not. Dude says "i was wondering if you liked to go out and catch a movie". At this point im cracking up. Man friend politely introduced me and the guy said "oh my mistake I truly apologize and walked away". Now i dont know if i should feel concerned that someone thinks my man friend is gay or thinks that I'm possibly not his girlfriend.