Jennifer @Red Robin

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Do I know you in order to hate you?

I don't like raw carrots, they have to be cooked in stew in order for them to palatable.

I dont think we know each other, but I have found other people on here that I knew that I didnt know I knew. So who knows..........:shrug:

:banghead:

I'd love to choke some folks out this morning

:jameo: Careful... in this day and age that could be considered a threat and they will come pick you up and take you to jail for being a terrorist... or worse... they will take you to the rooms with the padded white walls and give you shots of tranquilizers in your butt... :cds:

SoMDGirl42

:jameo: Careful... in this day and age that could be considered a threat and they will come pick you up and take you to jail for being a terrorist... or worse... they will take you to the rooms with the padded white walls and give you shots of tranquilizers in your butt... :cds:

promises promises :coffee:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
:banghead:

I'd love to choke some folks out this morning

promises promises :coffee:

Hey if you want I protein shot, I'll let you choke my chicken. :whistle:
:killingme

somdfunguy

not impressed
Went to after work night at Capital Ale House. Had a couple of great IPAs and it was $1 burger night. Came home and got some loving and now I'm eating a fresh soft pretzel. What you got?